sure...

*one month later*

                 "Hey, you good in there?" Jay tapped the bathroom door lightly, "all good!" She called out and flushed the toilet.  She sighed before leaving the bathroom to find her fiancé stood in front of her, "this baby isn't cooperating with me today" she smiled.  He smiled back, "anything you need?" He placed his hands on her bump, it was fairly small, but it was obvious that she's pregnant, "not yet" she shook her head.  He smiled and looked up at her, "are you sure you wanna head into work today?" He nodded.  Emily nodded, "yeah, it's the only thing keeping me sane" she smiled.  He nodded, "alright, c'mon then" he smiled.

Later that day jay arrived home after stopping at five guys, emily had gone home at around 2pm since she wasn't feeling too good, "em?" He called out. "Kitchen!" She yelled back, he smiled slightly and walked towards the kitchen like she said. He smiled when he saw her on her phone, "feeling any better?" He placed the bag down. She smiled, "yeah" she nodded. She sighed and looked at the bag, these damn pregnancy cravings, "figured you'd be hungry, because I am" he shrugged. She smiled and nodded. They sat down to eat as jay explained the new case to her.

"What're you doing...?" Jay pointed to her hand as she dipped a fry into her milkshake, "what? You've never tried it?" She raised her eyebrows. He shook his head with a disgusted look on his face, "no?" He smiled slightly, "is it a craving? Or are you just weird?" He smirked. She slapped his arm, "a craving" she smiled, "try it" she handed him a fry, or more like threw it at him. "Sure..." he sighed. Once he had dipped it into her milkshake and eaten it, he shook his head, "that baby's messing with your head" he pulled a face. She gasped and shook her head, "it's nice" she defended herself. He laughed and shook his head, he can't wait to meet this child...

*just a small chapter before the next step lol, sorry I took a little break :)*