Catching Up: Cindy

Who Are You?:
THE FUCKING GHOST RIDER!

WHY? CAUSE I SAID! THE GHOST RIDER IS A FUCKING G AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

How Did You Meet?:
It was a weird day already, which says a lot.

You were helping your kind of mentor/father figure, Dr. Steven Strange, with trying to seal a hole to the nightmare realm.

Y/N: Lovely day for a fight, eh? It's been a while since I've been able to go and stretch my bones like this.

Dr. Strange: This is not normal. There should not be a hole this wide here.

Y/N: That's what I said to that chick at the bar the other night. You should've seen it.

Dr. Strange: We need to get rid of these Mindless Ones immediately.

You threw your chain and watched as it turned one of the monsters into nothing but dust.

Y/N: Sounds like a plan, but there's a lot of them. Unless you have back up coming, we're gonna be here all day.

And then, almost as if the devil himself heard you, you saw her.

From the skies above came an angel. But she did not have wings. She had webs.

You found yourself frozen in place when Cindy landed in the middle of the fight. She immediately began to fight against the Mindless Ones while you watched.

Y/N: Wow.

Dr. Strange: I'm glad you could join us, Silk.

Cindy: Always, Doc. So, these rock monsters are the bad guys?

Strange nodded.

Cindy: And what about the guy with the flaming skull?

Dr. Strange: He's with us.

Cindy: Alright then. Mr. Skull Guy, you got my back?

You simply smiled as much as you could as a skull.

Y/N: Always.

How Did You Become Friends?:
Well, it happened pretty fast.

After helping you and Strange, you had offered to buy her a drink, which she happily accepted. The two of you ended up chatting about things that both of you actually enjoyed.

You shared part of your past and how you became a Ghost Rider while Cindy told you a bit about herself.

After that, you ended up teaming up more often. Ghost Rider and Silk. What a weird team.

Who Fell In Love First?:
Cindy.

You were easily enamored by her the first time you saw her, but her heart became set on you when she saw who you really were.

Under the flaming skull stuff, you were a kind soul. Someone who helped others even though you could've said to hell with it all. She really respected that.

And it didn't help that you were a shameless flirt towards her.

Who Asked Who?:
You asked her.

After one of your team ups, shutting down a racket, you suggested that the two of you get dinner together. She was a bit surpised, but you were honest with her. You told her that she interests you and that you wanted to take her on a date.

She accepted to no one's surpise. So you both went home and changed before meeting up at a somewhat fancy restaurant.

First Date:
Everything went off without a hitch.