CHAPTER 1

5 am in the morning, a man, probably in his mid-twenties entered the gym with his earphones plugged in his ear and a bottle in his hand. The gym was almost empty, only two three people there. The guy saw the owner of the gym sitting in a corner scrolling through the screen of his phone.

He stopped near a treadmill and kept his foot over it. After making sure it was in a moderate speed, he started walking on it, increasing the speed after 2 minutes. After a few minutes he stood off it and stopped it. He drank some of the water and headed towards the place where the pull up bar was kept.

After doing his morning workout he headed out of the gym and jogged towards his house. As soon as he reached in front of his house, he noticed his mother standing on the doorstep with an angry look on her face. He immedietly understood what was that for.

"Sumeya? How many times I have told you that don't go to the gym without having tea?" She scolded.

"Uh-umm." He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck while lowering his lashes. He suddenly winced as his mother caught his ear and pulled him inside the house.

"Oww- Aai! Dard ho raha hai!" He exclaimed.

"Hona chahiye. Ab ja jaldi se naha le. Mai breakfast ready karti hu." She said as she left his ear. He rubbed his red ear and went up to his room.

Elsewhere~

A Person was sitting on a chair in a dark room, the candle being the only source of light. She was keenly observing a blade. On the other side of the table, a gun and a few more items were kept. She traced the blade with her fingers while her eyes roamed over the things.

"Inhi cheezo ne mera bachpan barbad kiya na?" The other person sitting opposite her looked at her as if trying to understand what she said.

A silence prevailed in the room. Her mind travelled back to her horrific past that made her land in the position what she is today. She breathed heavily.

"Listen. Tumhare paas abhi bhi wakt hai chhod dete hai ye sab. Tum ab bhi badal sakti ho." The other person said though his heart was filled with the anger of taking revenge.

The girl smiled sadly. Her eyes were thirsty of love, care. What she wanted then was taken away from her. What she wanted now was only revenge.

"Jo zakhm wakt ne diye hai, unhe bhara nahi jaa sakta."

~~~~~~~~

"Aai suno. Mujhe pls shaadi karne ke liye force mat kijiye. I have completely dedicated myself towards my work and that's all."

Sumedh said trying to maintain his calm posture after his dad told him another time to get married, for the umpteenth time which irritated him to the core.

"Achha achha thik hai. Nahi karayenge teri shaadi. Akela rahiyo saari zindagi. " His father said and left the his room.

He slumped back on his bed after they left, realising he had hurt them by denying their wishes. He heaved a sigh and laid down.

Somewhere his heart told him that he should find someone who would heal his rock hard heart. Someone who will break the boundaries he had created around him after facing consequences in his past. He kept thinking about the topic untill he fell asleep.

To Be Continued...