CHAPTER 3

"What?! We need be fast.... Move" She replied with annoyance and they drove towards her destination... Car stopped in front of the four storey building that looked abandoned from outside, but the reality was contradictory. The abandoned building was no less than a beautiful town from inside. The outer facade was only for the eyes of common people.

The driver got out of the car and opened the door for the girl. As the girl walk in with her left hand in her pocket and right was playing with the keys. She look a round of the training base inside, located on the building's first three floors. Everyone came in her way greeted her with respect. The girl's appearance screamed power but she had a special place in the heart of those who knew her and fear in everyone's heart out there. Her aura is intimidating, messed up with her and you will be doomed. She is a threat for the bad people.

Passing through the corridor, she entered her cabin with her most trusted man Vikram. Vikram is her right hand, her loyal man, he can die for his boss's sake. She sat on her leather chair crossing her legs and rotating the paperweight kept on the table. "Toh batao Vikram, Singhal ne ab tak pure paise kyu nahi bheje?" She asked him Rajeev Singhal is Home minister. He had been storing Black money in the name of social work and this girl had proofs against Rajeev Singhal. So she called him keeping her identity secret and threatened him...

FLASHBACK... (ON CALL)

Singhal - Hello, who is this? Girl - wo Janne ki tumhe jarurat nahi bas jo karodo ka Black money jama Kiya hai, uska hisaab government ko kaise doge wo socho.

Singhal - Kaun ho tum aur ye kya bakwas kar Rahi ho? Girl - Well, tumhe bhi Bohot acche se pata hai Mr Rajeev Singhal ki Mai kya baare me baat kar Rahi hoon. Jo 500 crore ka Black money jama Kiya hai uska 50% share Hume de do aur tum safe ho jaoge.

Singhal-Dekho, tum jo koi bhi ho tumhari befisul ki baate sunne ke liye mere paas time nahi hai.
(Saying this he cut the call and sweatbands formed on his forehead. That's when a guard came and told that someone hacked into their main security system and steal all the information and proofs)

AT GIRL'S SIDE...

"Uski ye himmat ki aapki Puri baat sune Bina hi phone kaat diya" Vikram said gritting his teeth "Shant Vikram! 5 min ke andar wo khud mujhe call Karega" she said smirking And as she said, within just 5 mins her phone rang showing,

Home minister calling...

Smirking she showed the phone to Vikram and a smirk appeared on his face too..

She picked up the call...

Singhal - Kya Chahti ho mujhse?

Girl - Cool, direct point ki baat huh, I like it. Toh, mujhe jo kehna tha Mai keh chuki and I don't like to repeat myself.

Singhal - thik hai, I am ready to give 50% of my money.

Girl - Money nahi, Black money kaho Mr Singhal. I will send you the address, time and place. Paise 24 ghante ke andar pohoch Jane chahiye aur agar jyada chalaki ki toh yaad rakhna news channel ke samne hi mera admi proofs leke khada hai aur mujhe nahi lagta ki Janta ke samne tum apna Kala chittha kholna chahoge. Singhal - Thik hai, paise pohoch jayenge par proofs?

Girl - Ek haat de, dusre haath le.

FLASHBACK ENDS....

"Singhal keh Raha tha ki amount Bohot jyada hai aur Apne kaha ki saare paise cash me hi lagenge aur uske paas Abhi adha hi cash tha" Vikram explained "Call him" She ordered

Vikram dialed Singhal's no. And when the call was recieved, he forwarded it to his boss. She took the phone from him.

(ON CALL)