39

I checked for the third time if I had locked the door or not. "Hmm...door locked" I stared at it a bit more then started to walk.

I pulled out my phone to text Suho about being late and going to a friend's house. My taxi had arrived by then.

I sighed at the sight of Seojun's house. Will he be home or out? I should've asked before coming. My inner battle was stopped when someone talked from beside me.

I literally jumped and got away from that person. It was none other than Seojun's mom. "You are Irene, right?" She asked making me nod. "Sorry, if I scared you. I was confused why you were just staring at our house and not going inside" she said adjusting the heavy grocery bags.

"Let me take that" I said and took two bags from her. "You really didn't have to do that. Please come inside. But why were you standing outside though?" She asked opening the door.

"I actually hadn't informed Seojun about coming. So I was thinking I he was home or not" I said walking inside after her.

"Oh, he is home. Seojun-ah! You're friend is here" she screamed and I heard Seojun's voice "friend? Is it Cho rong" he walked out and stopped when he saw me.

"Hi" I said shortly. "Let me take that" Seojun's mom said taking the bags from my hand. "What are you doing here?" Seojun crossed his hands over his chest. "The study session?" I said in a taunting tone.

"You were serious about that?" He asked in disbelief. "Of course, I was. You don't study at all. You at least need to finish college. But with that grade I don't know what you will do" I ranted.

"Did you say study session? Are you going to tutor him?" Seojun's mom said joining the conversation. "Only if he wants. But he really should agree. In the exam he doesn't even read the questions and answers them in the last five minutes" I said and I could feel Seojun burning a hole on my skull.

"Are you kidding me?" Seojun's mother scoffed at him. She then looked at me "thank you so much for helping him. Yes, he will agree for you to tutor him" Seojun was about to say no but one look from Mrs.Han had him shut his mouth.

"Take her to your room and start studying" she glared at him. He said yes before going inside his room. I follow behind.

Just after entering his room he had me pinned to the wall "what do you think you are doing?" He glared at me. "What? What did I do?" I played innocent. He sighed heavily, I could feel his minty breath on my face. That's when I realised how close we were.

The closeness made my stomach feel funny. "Let's start" I said pushing him off me. I heard him sigh behind me and he started to arrange a place for us to study.

I studied his room as he worked. Single bed with Off White bedsheet and pink pillows. Posters of concerts, guitar and motorcycles. A guitar beside the bed. Mini motorcycle toys and bike number plates. This room screamed Han Seojun. He also has workout machine in the balcony.

"Come sit" his voice made me look at him. He had arranged a table and two chairs in front of each other. I went and sat down on one and he sat down in front of me. Right then Seojun's mother walked in with plates in her hand. She settled down the plates of apples and tangerine on the table. I thanked her and she smiled at me.

"Study hard" she said before going out and closing the door. "So first mathematics. I am going to give you two questions and you have to solve it" I said taking a notebook and writing down the questions. I passed the notebook to him and took a apple slice.

A/N: play Fever by Enhypen while reading this. I wrote this while listening to it!

Han Seojun was struggling real hard. He had somehow managed to get the first one right but no luck on the second one. I put the last slice of apple in my mouth as I watched him. The whole time I was eating apple and staring at him like a creep. He was struggling so much that he didn't notice me staring at him like this.

But whatever you say, something about Seojun attracts me. Maybe how he frowns his lip when he gets stuck on something or how he removes his bangs from his eyes now and then. "Ugh!" Seojun grunted loudly making me stop staring at him.

"Can't do it?" I smirked, making him glare at me. "Here let me explain" I pulled the notebook and started to explain the questions.

|°• Han Seojun's POV•°|

As she started explaining the question I focused on it. I understood it right away and did the math. And it was right.

I was actually feeling proud of myself. "I will now give some for you to do it at home and the next time we met I will check them" she said as she started to write down the questions. "Okay Ms.Mathematics" I said and she smiled not looking up.

I stared at her as she wrote the questions. She intrigues me. Never have I felt something like this with another girl before. The way she keeps biting her lips from time to time making them red. I just want to kiss-

Come to your sense! What are you even thinking? I slapped myself in my mind and looked at her again. She tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, only for it to flop again. My hand automatically reached and tucked them back behind her ear.

She looked up at me but I hadn't removed my hand from her hair. We were staring at each others eyes. Her eyes are so pret-

The door opened and came my sister "Oppa-" she stopped. Irene had froze on the place and I fell on the ground from my chair. "Aish! That hurts" I groaned in pain as my back ached.

A/N:

Unedited/lazy me!

I love writing scenes that are not in the drama😀

And how's the new cover?

Vote and comment!

I love ya~