54

Jukyung was about to enter the coffee shop "Jukyung!" I called out stopping her at the door. "Oh! Irene!" She said as I quickly made my way toward her. "What are you doing here?" She said as I reached her.

"I came for you the other day but you were gone already. So I decided to come again today" I said grabbing her hand and giving it a squeeze. "You really didn't have to" she said and was looking like she was about to cry.

"I can do this much for you. Also I'm going to do my assignment so it will be like killing two birds with one stone" I laughed and she joined me.

We both entered the cafe talking to each other. "What would you like? Coffee? How about the cheese cake? It's really good" Jukyung asked. "Okay, I will have that" as we both got closer to the counter we saw a guy wiping the glass. He looked at us as we approached him.

No way! Han Seojun? "Oi, what are you doing here?" I asked, confused. Is he here for Jukyung? He said he didn't like her in that way. Then is he here to help her as a friend? But still...

My inner argument was stopped when Seojun spoke up "one of the stuff couldn't make it today. So I had to fill in. What a pain!" He said sounding annoyed. Oh yes, he does part time jobs too.

"Really? I'll change and come right out" Jukyung tied her hair missing some strands here and there. "Let me help you" I helped her putting her hair in a neatly low bun. She thanked me and went inside. I looked at Seojun to see him staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I felt his eyes on the exposed area of my neck. "Put your hair down" he said finally looking at me. "What? No! I put extra effort to make this ponytail today" I pouted softly brushing my hair to make the ponytail smoother.

"Well it doesn't look that good so put it down" his voice held a serious tone. But why so serious Seojun?

"I'm back" Jukyung came fully dressed in her work clothes. "Jukyung, does my hair look bad?" I asked. She shook her head "not at all. It looks really pretty in a ponytail".

"See! It looks good" I stuck my tongue out at Seojun. He was about to say something but Jukyung cut him off "I will get your order" I nodded at her. Jukyung was working and Seojun and me were quite. Me not talking because he said my hair looked bad and I don't know about him. I really am a child sometimes, aren't I? Frowning and pouting over a hairstyle.

"Here" Jukyung came with a tray which contained a coffee and two slice of cheesecake. "Thank you" I paid and grabbed the tray, scanning a more isolated place to sit without being disturbed. Just as when my eyes found the perfect seat and I took a step I felt my hair band being tugged. And the next thing I knew all my hair were down in a messy state.

Wtf?!

"What did you do that for?" I gritted trough my teeth. But he didn't say anything and started to drag me somewhere. This place was more isolated than the place I had selected. What made it so isolated was the partition that had covered the place. No one from the other seats could see who was sitting here and what they were doing. They should made this in every cafe!

Seojun forcefully sat me down on the chair and me automatically putting the tray down on the table. I was about to yell at him but when I looked at his face I shut my mouth. He was close. His face was close to mine. Too close!

"May I?" He asked his voice deep. Holy fuc-! That sounded hot! But what is he talking about? His face is too close. Does that mean he is asking for my permission to kiss- No!No!No!

"May I?" He asked again. His voice still deep. Then I noticed his hand on my hair. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. He was talking about fixing my hair? Good job! Keep embarrassing yourself like this!

I nodded slowly and watched as he started to comb my hair with his fingers.

His hand movements were slow and careful not to hurt me. His hands ran through the little knots. After some time he removed his hands and by then I was feeling drowsy. "Why did you stop?" I mumbled leaning against his hand. A low chuckle left his lips "I think I have some work to do and you also came here to work".

"Yeah, but it's your fault that you made me feel sleepy" I said not attempting to make any move to remove my head from his hand. "Now that's my fault?" He again stroked my hair. I looked up at him "it is"

A silence fell over us. Oh hell no! "Now why did you take my hairband?" I said sitting straight up. He shrugged making me narrow my eyes. "Okay now give it back. I have to tie my hair" I put my palm up.

He shook his hair "no" "why?" "Because I told you" "and who are you to tell me that?" "Your friend, your enemy, your frenemy" "ha ha ha, so funny" I fake laughed. My voice dripping with sarcasm.

"And don't ever put your hair up" he said standing up from his leaning position against the table. "Why?" I sighed loudly. "Cause you look too pretty with your hair up and I don't want someone else trying to steal you" he mumbled under his breath and I didn't hear a word. "What?" I made a face.

"Nothing! Just don't wear your hair up. I have work" that's how Han Seojun left without giving me my hairband back.

I looked at my coffee to see it was cold. Shit!

A/N:

*Smiles sheepishly* went on a mini tour so couldn't update *looks here and there*

*whispers* sorry꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡