𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈| 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝

"I've read you the same book about ten times for the two days we've gotten back together,"

I wake up to two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and Adonis's head buried in my neck

His grip is tight as I try to get up, finally giving up, I turn to him before kissing his cheek.

His eyebrows scrunch together as if he's having a bad dream, I place my thumb between his brows before slowly caressing it.

I give it a soft kiss before he pulls me closer to him.

I liked having sleepovers with Adonis whenever my dad allowed him to sleep the night,I get to sleep next to him and wake up the same way.

Although my dad was on a trip with Veronica, I basically begged him to let Adonis stay for the weekend.

A small groan from Adonis knocks out my thoughts as I turn my attention to him, he gives me a small smile before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodmorning angel," he mutters against my skin before laying warm kisses on my neck.

"Morning," I say as his grip loosens around me.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" He questions and I sigh

"If you say read at the cafe again," he says, his husky morning voice rumbles, causing me to chuckle.

"What's wrong with that?" I question my voice making it noticeable that I'm complaining.

"I've read you the same book about ten times for the two days we've gotten back together," he says before staring at me.

"Can we go if you do it if you choose the book?" I question, causing a smile to grow on his face.

"I don't mind that," he says, claiming onto me, his hands are right by my head as he leans down to kiss me.

I almost immediately return the kiss before he pulls away.

Kissing my head one more time before getting up.

"Come on, we have to pick up the book from my mom's house," he says causing me to groan before following him into my bathroom.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"Goodmorning Ms Hernandez," I greet as Adonis guides me over to his mom, our hands sealed together.

"Morning mom," he says, giving his mother a quick kiss on the cheek causing me to gawk in awe.