New weapons

When I arrived inside the tree house, I smelled something delicious. I followed my nose and found myself in the kitchen where Emma was making a salad . " well your finally back ." She put the salad on the table and then hugged me . " come on dinner is ready , I was gonna make something better but I may have burned it..." She looked down and sighed . " it's fine I like salad anyways ." I sat at the table and grabbed a plate and a metal fork and ate some salad . " so did you find the information?" She took my bag and dumped my books out ." Yeah , at first some attacked me , but was able to get the books ." I grabbed a book and opened it , looking at all the specific maps . Though strangely , Emma wasn't just looking at one book , she was looking reading several at once ; which is more than I can handle myself .

She looked up at me and handed me a book that was in the middle of the ones she had ." This world specifically , seems to have a strange disturbance in it." I looked at the book and found that she was right ; the book kept changing the image and how it would look and if you read the information , the words would change. " it seems like we know where to go , but we can't leave this world without taking proper weapons ." I nodded as osaris walked behind us. " all we need to do is get the materials but how ?" I thought long and hard ;that's when osaris spoke up ," I may have some things that may help with the journey ahead of us." He grabbed our arms and opened a door , turning on the lights . " what is this place ....." I was surprised that he'd have so many weapons covering the walls , especially so many bombs you could maybe in your pocket .
Emma you could tell by her face , was as much as surprise as I was . " umm how long have you had these?" I walked over to touch one ,when he slapped my hand . " I've had these for a while , I get bored so I make guns and bombs to occupy my time . " when he told me that , I had a hard time believing it. So do humans make weapons for fun? I had no clue, but I had many ideas . " alright let's get ready to go , we will leave in a couple of days ." Emma smiled and nodded in agreement ,"alright I agree , but we may have to make the weapons look like everyday weapons , I don't think anyone will let us walk around with just guns ." " alright sounds good!" I put my hand out and Emma and osaris did the same . That's how our team was created , and how I gained the best friends I could ever ask for. but little did I know that it wouldn't be that easy .