First Meet

Young Leo(12): *humming slightly*

He has black hair going down to his ears, it's messy and un-controlled, like he woke up and chose not to style it. He has icy blue eyes that have a cold and mysterious vibe to them, like everything they see is not enough. It's intimidating. He's wearing a black jacket over a deep emerald green shirt, it has a skull pattern on it. He's wearing jeans, simple, but sharp. He has style.

Young Leo(12): *walks into the playground to see kids beating up a young kid* Hey!! What are you doing to them?! Stop it, right now!!

Random Kid(12): ACK!! Leo! What are you doing here?!

Another Kid(13): We're sorry!! We'll leave now.

Young Leo(12): Good. Get lost. *walks up to the sobbing person on the ground, who looks up in a sharp motion, tearing through the air like scissors to paper*

They have short black locks with their hair pulled back into a very short ponytail, they have marvelous big, bright, and beautiful green eyes. They're wearing a black oversized hoodie with a heart on their chest, on the spot where the organ goes. They're also wearing short black shorts and thigh highs that are striped black and white. 

(?): T-thank you!!

Young Leo(12): What's your name..? I just wanna know and stuff!!

Young Marcus(11): I'm Marcus, I know, I look feminine, I wasn't really born a boy..- Sorry...

Young Leo(12): Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault you were born in the wrong body- You're just living in the moment, I can respect that!!

Young Marcus(11): Thank you..- I needed to hear that so much you have no idea- *stands up*

Young Leo(12): Of course!! Hey, wanna go get ice cream? 

Young Marcus(11): I'd be crazy if I said no!! If I haven't gone insane already, that is-

Young Leo(12): I- I'm going to ignore that, I'm paying!!

Young Marcus(11): NO!! *pulls money out from pocket* I shall!!

Young Leo(12): Sorry, mate!! It's on me, today. You can pay next time.. Maybe.. Maybe not.. *winks at Marcus* You'll see then!!

Young Marcus(11): *a bit flustered* W-whatever!! 

To Be Continued...

[END OF PROLOGUE] 

Thank you for reading!! ^3^ <3

See you in the next chapter if you want :D