Chapter 22

Hey!!

Enjoy Reading📖

Ritesh's pov:

Rachna closed her eyes and rested her head on the window side. I looked at her and observed to study her facial expression. Her nose was sharp and red, her jawline was perfect and attractive. Her lips were looking juicy, shining because of sunlight. No words can describe my temple girl's beauty. My intense coal eyes clashed her tiny black orbs. Rachna is stunning in her own way, she will be my wife, my queen, my better half, my soul mate in future.

**

I truly don't like when Rachna address me as Sir or Mr.Bhatia. My heart, my brain, soul were acting like mania. I want her to whisper my first name 'Ritesh' with utmost care. Although we both agreed for the bottom of the heart that we will face all the consequences together. I was discussing my car and suddenly I heard soft, and melodious and sweet voice of Rachna.

"Please stop the car", Rachna whispered.

I quickly pushed brake and engine got stopped. I gave a confuse look towards her. She looked at me while giving embarassed expression.

"This is not your home."

"Yeah actually...actually...I want to go the chemist", Rachna was fumbling with her words.

I looked at the left side chemist and parked the car in the left lane. I unbuckled her seat belt and was about to move out but I stopped her.

"Huhh", Rachna retrospect at me.

"Woh...Woh... you sit in your place. I will bring required items for you", I completed my statement and observed Rachna red crimson blushy embarassed face.

"No Sir, I mean Ritesh. I will manage", Rachna was again about to more but I stopped her.

"Don't worry I will bring Sanitary Napkins for you", I said and faced horrified expression on Rachna's face. I chuckled at her.

"No worries Rachna, here have water. I will bring everything", I said and Rachna gave a shocking expression to me.

"How do you..... I mean how did you got to now about my problem, my dates", Rachna asked back as it was unusual thing for her.

"Actually I saw few red drops on the seat and on your clothes", I said and made my way towards the chemist. I went inside and found a young girl who was gawking at me.

"Excuse me, I need some Sanitary Napkins", I said while that young girl gave a shy smile towards me. Luckily the entire shop was empty hence no other person was there to judge me. She asked me the company and sie but I was clueless and confused hence I said her to pack everything. She packed everything required items and menstrual cup and gave to me.

"Sir, take this chocolates too for your wife. She will be very happy with your kind gesture." The young girl said while pointing towards Rachna who was sitting in the car.

" Yeah pass me the chocolates too ", l replied back to the young girl while scratching my hairs.

Hola!!

How was the chapter?

I hope you liked it

Guys it would be great if you shower your valuable votes and comments💬 😍. I never kept any target of votes for the story but at least can l expect some votes on my book.....

Take care!!