Chapter 46

Rachna's pov:

Days were passing by, from preran's engagement something strange is happening with me. On that day, I received red rose at my flat. After  two days I again received a box of chocolates. This is very unusual thing, receiving gifts suddenly that too the specific name as not mentioned. I had no idea who was sending the gifts and why.

Initially I thought maybe my college friends or office colleagues but when I asked them even they were clueless.
When I discussed this news with preeti she was tearing me And blooming with happiness.maybe some secret admirer had suddenly started showing love on me. I even thought may be ritesh was sending me those gifts but he was in new York then how can he send to me?

I never got negative energy or vibes from the gifts nor I got any positive energy or vibes too. This was totally peculiar and uncanny thing.

Today I finally thought to ask Ritesh about it. I took my phone, inhaled long breathe and about to dail the number but my fingers stopped. I was having battle between my heart and brain. Will Ritesh reveal the truth? or he will accept it?

But when Ritesh is in New York then how can he transfer these gifts to me?

Someone knocked my door. I quickly kept my phone down and opened the door. Sejal, the younger cousin of Ritesh was standing on the porch. I gave a tight hug to Sejal. From past few months Sejal became my very good friend.

"Come dear"

"Yes future sister-in-law. I was missing you hence thought to visit you.

"You did a good thing. You came alone? "

"No Rachna sister-in-law. Mr play boy also accompanied me." Sejal said while I laughed aloud.

It was really funny Sejal always address Kabir as Mr.Play boy and Kabir here teases her as Ms.Tom boy. What will happen when two souls starts loving each other? Oh god, am I only going to be match maker between all the couples? Here my so called fiance didn't even miss me. He didn't called me nor dropped any message. I made delicious lunch for Sejal and Kabir. We enjoyed a lot. Kabir was damn funny. He was continuously pulling Sejal's leg, while she was throwing dagger through her eyes. She was looking so cute.

I finally took the courage and shared the news with Kabir and Sejal about the gifts. They too looked shocked.

"Don't worry beautiful Rachna, may be your lover Ritesh is sending gifts secretly", Kabir said but I was not statisfied. Suddenly why Ritesh will send the gifts to me.

"Aree future sister in law, what are you thinking so much. Have these rasgullas. They as damn awesome. I must say you have magic in your hand. Each and every food items are tasty. I don't even know how to make a tea.", Sejal pouted.

"Don't do that", Kabir requested. I laughed at their cute and funny conversation.

After so much batteling with my brain and heart. I finally dialled his number. In the evening, it was ringing continuously bhut he didn't picked it up. Was he busy or purposely ignoring me? Hence I called him again.

After few ringing sound I heard him harsh sound.

"Rachnaaa", Ritesh shouted at me.

"Hello"

"Can't you understand when someone is not picking up the call it means that the person is busy. Don't call me now ", Ritesh roared at me and disconnected the call. He was very angry on me.

I felt sorry for myself. No....no Ritesh can't be the person who was sending me the gifts. Now I need to find it out.

One thing was sure Ritesh can never respect me nor he will ever love me. I was determined not to call him back and opened my gifts box to find the real person.

Hey!!

Take care!!