Kailar - Chapter 2

Kailars POV

As she inched closer I was completely focused on her, as I forgot about everyone else, all my thoughts were about her.

"Please just call me Terra... Kailar." She smiled at the sound of my name. Her voice was enchanting everything that I needed to hear, it was comforting.

I grabbed her hand softly pulling her closer to my chest so I could whisper in her ear.

"How about I call you darling?" I whispered. I could feel her pleasure in my voice. I pulled back moving my hand to her waist. "You're mine." I growled softly.

"I am yours." I pulled her in her lips meeting mine, as I took in the moment. She moved her arms around my neck, as she moaned so only I could hear, and she allowed me entrance as I moved my tongue into her mouth. She bit my lip softly before pulling away leaving me wanting more.

I could hear the music start to play in the background, as I took her hand in mine still felling the sparks. Everyone was making room on the floor, for the host pack to start off the dance.

"Join me?" I asked as an invitation. She was still in a trance but, was able to bow as acceptance. She let out a small breath as the pack made their way onto the floor, and I lead us to the center.

I moved our hands into position as I pulled her closer to me sliding my hand behind her back. We started moving slowly to the beat of the music. I spun her around a few times, loving the was her body was perfectly made just for me.

"You're beautiful." I whispered in her ear. I could see her blush, she didn't even hide it.

We danced for what seems like forever. Then, the music finally dimmed out as we made our way off of the floor.

"You should meet my family. I bet my father would love to see you." She stated.

I laughed. "I bet he was mad when I pushed you in the pool." She grinned at the memory. "Only if you allow me to take you on an official first date after, darling." She nodded as we approached her families table.

"Wish me luck." I stated to her.

"Is the Alpha King scared?" She teased as I pulled her closer to me taking in her sent, I wanted to mark her so badly but I pushed the thought aside.

"No." I slightly growled, which she laughed.

Her family all sat at the table, glanced when I walked over and smiled, as both her father and mother got up.

"Alpha Uta." I greeted him as he shook my hand. "Nice to see you again, it's been too long.

"Same to you how is the family?" He asked concerned.

"They are doing fine, thanks for asking. Hopefully you will see them later, I will tell them to stop by." He smiled and nodded then, looked at Terra.

"Has she been a problem?" He said jokingly patting her on the head. I laughed because we towered over her; she looked so small and fragile.

"She could never." I grinned she looked at me and nodded.

"Actually." She cut off her father who was about to say something. "We came here to tell you something." She stated.

"Come on Terra. Don't tell me you broke something." Her brother stated. She scowled at him as he made me growl. "By the way I am Blake." He greeted me.

"Nice to meet you Blake..." I didn't remember him but I do remember a boy that was away when they visited.

Blake was tall close to becoming an Alpha. I could tell, by the power radiating off of him. I would try to get along with him for now for Terra's sake.

"So honey what did you need to tell us?" Terra's mother, Danielle asked as she was naturally kind her being a Luna.

I looked at Terra moving my arm around her waist. She smiled laying her head against me.

"Kailar, is my mate." She smiled and blushed again.

"Oh my! Congratulations." Her mom responded hugging us. Her father patted my shoulder.

"You better take good care of her." He warned.

"Certainly, Sir. I would never hurt her."

....

Once we got done talking to her family more I took her to the courtyard on our date. It was around nine O'clock and everything was getting better.

"Where are you taking me?" Terra was wrapped around my arm with her head lying against me.

"To the pool." I replied with a smirk as I could see the horrified look in her eyes.

"You are not going to throw me into that pool again, Kailar!" She looked at me with her hazel eyes as she used the mate pull on me. I wanted to lie and say I was but I couldn't do that to her.

"Wouldn't dare." I assure her as we entered the gate to the pool. I loved the way the moonlight caught her eyes. My wolf was howling for me to see the mark that we shared.

"Tell me about yourself." We took a seat at the table near the pool.

"Nothing much has changed sense we last me except my father's death. I sighed remembering him being killed in front of me.

"I am sorry, Kailar." She held my hand softly

"It's okay; I can't bring him back... But at least I met mate, at a funeral." I laughed as she smiled slightly. I could see the concerned look in her eyes but, she was trying to support the way I was coping with my father's death.

"if you don't mind me asking." I started to say unsure about her response.

"Ask anything."

"Can I see the mark that we share; I think it would bring peace to my wolf." I was excited to see it for myself to. The mark of power. She moved a diamond bracelet from her arm showing a mark that resembled a crescent moon. My wolf was now pleased, as I gazed in acceptation. It was faint but noticeable, in the bend of her wrist.

"Thank you." I responded slightly letting go of her wrist as she slid the bracelet back on.

"Mot a problem." She smiled, I could feel my heart stop as I looked at her., and I knew she could hear it.

"How long are you staying?" I asked as she sighed at the question.

"I leave tomorrow morning, it's a long drive back and we need to start preparing for my brother's wedding." She rubbed my hand, while frowning.

"You don't like her?" I questioned. "Tell me about it." I wanted her to fill more open to me.

"No offence Kailar but, you wouldn't agree and I can't say I do myself but it is my parents' choice... I can't sell them out to a Alpha King." She replied I could see the guilt in her eyes.

" She replied I could see the guilt in her eyes