Chapter 15

Alison woke up the next morning refreshed. She rolled to her side and felt something hard under her. She grabbed it and brought it out from under the blankets and grinned widely. It was the sack of rice that Damien had made for her. A sign that the events of last night weren't a dream. 

She stood and went to her bathroom while doing a happy dance. She went and took a hot shower which helped her a lot. She then changed into a blue blouse and comfortable jeans and walked outside while grabbing her bag and phone. Immediately she heard angry voices coming from downstairs. She frowned and walked downstairs. She was on top of the few last stairs when she saw Mason, Rich, Ben, Damien, and Xander walking toward the front door. The three older were in suits like always and the twins were in black jeans, a white t-shirt, and black leather jackets. They all looked angry, even Rich. 

"I don't give a fuck about that," said Mason on the phone and Alison felt as if the temperature in the room dropped ten degrees from his cold and dangerous tone. One of the guards quickly opened the door for him as he approached it. Dominance and power were dripping from his posture. "I just want to know who is the fucker who has fucking dared to steal from us and burn our warehouse to ashes."

Alison felt a presence behind her and saw Hunter standing there. His face was grim as well as he watched his brothers walking out. "What has happened?" asked Alison and he turned to her and smiled faintly. "Someone has dared to steal from us." he explained simply and put a hand on her back and guided her down the few stairs and towards stairs. "Don't be worried. Everything will be fine. Come, let's eat something and then leave for school. It's only you and me today."

Alison nodded and followed him toward the kitchen. "By the way." asked Hunter and looked at her smugly and smirked. "Did something happen between you and Damien last night? He had given me strict orders to make sure you eat well."

Alison blushed and her eyes widened. She shook her head frantically. "No of course not." she said in haste. "I just didn't feel fine last night and he helped me out. Just that."

Hunter chuckled under his breath. "I know, sissy. I was just teasing you." he said and patted her back as they walked into the kitchen and were greeted with Marisa.

Oliver dropped them at school after breakfast. The school was completely uneventful that day. Alex and his friend Simon were absent as well. To Alison's surprise, she had missed him and was slowly regretting giving him that impossible mission to gain her brothers' trust that he probably was never going to accomplish.

It was after dinner and she had sat behind her desk doing her homework when she heard Hunter singing a marching tone. She frowned and looked at the corridor through her open door just to see James and Jordan marching into her room, each carrying a big bowl of snacks. "Stop, soldiers." said Hunter like an old marshal and he walked in as well, carrying another bowl. Alison chuckled at the funny sight. The three of them were in their pajamas, the twins wearing their favorite spiderman pajamas while Hunter was in a t-shirt and basketball shorts. 

Alison stood and put a hand on her hip. "What's going on here?" she asked.

"We are going to have a movie night in sissy's room." shouted James and threw his hands up and caused so many popcorns to fall on the ground.

"Easy there, buddy." chuckled Hunter and put the bowl in his hands on the desk. "Now we only need a TV here. Hold on." 

Alison chuckled as he walked out of the room. "Okay guys, hop on the bed." she said and the twins ran and jumped on her bed, while scattering snacks everywhere. Alison walked in her closet and changed into her pajamas to match the theme.

When she went out, she saw Hunter had placed a large TV on her chair right at the bed's feet. The three boys had made themselves cozy on her bed and were eating snacks while searching on Netflix for a movie to watch.