Mia POV
I feel a strong arm snake around my waist. I turn my head to see Draco with a smile on his face. He look really cute when he's smile. Now I was smiling to myself and there's a blush crept on my face. I turn back to look at the headmaster. ( They are walking to the front of the headmaster ). Then I feel someone nudge me. I turn to the direction and see Draco pointing at Ronald. I told him that I didn't care about him anymore and then keep walking with Draco arm around my waist. In the corner of my eyes, I see Draco smile and that my heart melt with a small smile appears on my face.

Blaise POV
I see boys looking at Ginny thighs so I take her leather jacket that she told me to hold for her and wrap it around her hips. She looks up at me surprise at first but then she's understands my idea so she move a little bit closer to me. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she's put her head on my shoulder while waiting for Mia turn to get resorted.

( The whole group were going straight to headmaster table to get Mia resorted. )

Ginny POV
I feel a person tying something on my hips so I look down to see Blaise tying my leather shirt on my hips. I was confused but when I see Blaise I understand that he do that to cover my thighs from boys. In his eyes there's something like desire so I step a little bit closer and he immediately put his around me. I put my head on his shoulder and now just standing there waiting for Mia turn to resorted.

Ron POV
I saw Harry holding Parkinson's hand, Zabini has his death eater arm around my sister. And especially, ferret was hugging Mione waist. Now I was glaring from his hand to his face. Maybe he knew that I was staring so he turn around and then Mione stare back at me and then whispering some thing to the ferret make both of them smiling.

I turn back to Lav Lav and start snogging her senselessly to forget about all this ferret thing.

Things were normal until I hear the name " Mia Zabini " I look up and see Hermione got up to get resorted. There are gasp around the hall.

" Quiet, this is Mia Zabini you may know her as Hermione Granger. Ms.Zabini would get resorted and then I would take her glamour charm off! " Dumbledore voice boom through the hall.

" Glamour charm?" I think. Then she must be very beautiful. Oh fucking shit, I messed up.

Lavender POV
After Dumbledore gave the speech, Won Won seem to lost in thought. I won't let my Won Won go after that bitch anymore.

After a while we both watch the new Zabini get on to the wooden tool.

3

2

1

" SLYTHERIN!" The hat shout out. The Slytherins was cheering but us Gryffindor feels betrayed. When her glamour charm was off all of the boys in the hall was checking her out. And my Won Won too.

When their group of snake were back to the Slytherin table

When their group of snake were back to the Slytherin table. I was glaring at her. She was beautiful but she's won't have Won Won heart.

Thank you for support my story. I love you guys. Thank you, 570 words.