Mia POV
" Draco." I walk up to his dorm and Goyle wasn't there so I came and sit on his bed. I slightly touch his arm when he suddenly turn back and growl at me.

" What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend or must I say the boy who you would attend to the ball with?" He say harshly pushing  my hand away.

" You mean Victor?" I ask, he nodded " I said no to his offered. I have someone in my minds right now." I finish. He then turn back and look still kind of sad

" Does he think I'm thinking about Ron?" I thought. " And he is a Slytherin." I said. He look kind of hoping.

" Umm, Mia." He started I gave him a look. " Wouldyougototheballwithme." I gave homes confused look.

" Sorry I can't catch what you're saying."

" Ummm, would you go to the ball with me.?" He whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

" Yes of course." I smile. He smile at me. This probably be the first time I see a Malfoy smiling, and actual smile. It warm my heart.

He then open his arm and I immediately jump in to his embrace. We then stay like that and then jump apart smiling and walk down back to the common room. Our friends were still there looking worried.

Theo was the first one to spot us.

" We thought you were something else that take such a long time." He raised an eyebrow suggestively. We all laughed.

" Oh shut it Theo, he actually ask me to go to the ball with him." I announced. All of the girls squeal. The boys just smirk but I don't know why. It was getting late so we say goodbye and head off. Theo gave Astoria a goodnight kiss and Draco gave me a kiss on the cheek. When I was at the dorm, I was still blushing furiously.

" So, what did he do to make you blushing so furiously?" Pansy started.

" H-he kiss me on my cheek." I said.

" He did?" Astoria say pop in from the bathroom.

" Y-yeah." I stuttered.

" Did you accept him?" Pansy asked.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" About the ball."

" Oh, yeah." I whispered.

Both of them squeal and then we get ready and went to bed.

Tomorrow morning ( still Mia POV )

I wake up about 8:00 am so I went to wake up Pansy, Astoria and Tracey too. We get ready and then head down to the great hall. When we were there we saw Harry and Ginny eating at the Slytherin table.

Ginny

( Without the belt )

Astoria

Mia

( Without the glasses )

Tracey

Pansy

( Both Tracey and Pansy don't have the bag

( Both Tracey and Pansy don't have the bag.)

When we were there, the boys was already waiting. I still sit between Blaise and Draco. Ginny was siting between me and Blaise and Tracey was off to talk wit her other friends. Pansy and Harry was in front. Of Blaise and Ginny. And so was Theo and Astoria but in front of me and Draco. Both of the girls are I the middle.

Then I saw Ronald and Mclaggen looking at me. Suddenly Ronald approach us. He said that he want to talk to me in private so I say okay and then told my friends to just stay here. And then we walk out of the great hall.

Thank you for still support my book. I know my writing are so bad. But still thank you and sorry for not updating lately. I'm just out of idea guys. 600 words.