Blackhearted Beauty

Summary: They accuse her of using dark magic, but where's the lie? Thanks to her deal with a dark spirit, the man who dumped her are nothing compared to the one who makes her more powerful! After dying 50 times, you start learning some new tricks.

Requested by: @pati_narin_Linggo

Female Lead: Necroma, a dark magic user
Male Lead: Prince Sirius, a celestial mage and Necroma's former fiancé
Female Lead: Blanche, a light magic user, and commoner
True Male Lead: Astros, dark spirit of eternal night.
____________________________________

"Happy 50th reincarnation dearest! Are you finally ready to accept my help?"

50 times....she had died fifty times to the same shameful couple. You would think that Necroma would've been used to this after the first few times, but fifty times she had made a fool out of herself. This was getting out of hand very fast and it was all her ex-fiancé's fault!

Necroma was a proud user of dark magic, but she had to keep her passion hidden from the world. Her parents encouraged her to follow her dreams and attend the magic academy to find different magic to learn to protect her. However, she was hardheaded and continued to work in the shadows. When she got accepted into the academy, she would wait until after midnight to work on her darkest spells. Mind manipulation, necromancy, shadow creation, you name it, she could do it. None were the wiser and things were going well.

That is, until the perfect girl Blanche started noticing her dealings.

She was a commoner, but she had a fondness for light magic. She got into the academy on scholarship and was seen as a saintess of some kind. Her magic could heal the sick, wipe impurities, and bend light to her whim. It was this and her sweet nature that attracted Prince Sirius, her former fiancé, to her side and allowed them to fall in love. The two met in secret and the prince was planning to break off their engagement to finally date her. However, Blance had found her on the night of graduation casting a spell on the prince to curse him for his betrayal. She stopped her and promised not to tell the prince that she was planning to curse him.

Like a dullard, Necroma believed her.

At the graduation ball, Necroma was surprised to find herself being burned to the stake by none other than Sirius and Blanche, who cried fake tears as she burned alive. Angered by both of them getting off scot-free, Necroma uttered one last spell to make sure that she could get her revenge on both of them. She closed her eyes and allowed the fire to take her away, offering her soul in exchange for her wish coming true.

When she awoke, she was back in her body at the beginning of the school year.

The first ten times she followed the same things to avoid suspicion and mercilessly bullied Blanche. She cast many spells on the girl, but they would cancel out since she was pure and loving. Once people heard she was bullying her, she was expelled and banished from the kingdom. Necroma thought she was free from her death but found herself being chased down by the prince and killed.

The next ten were spent on trying to romance the prince on her side. Before Blanche could enter the picture, she placed a hypnosis spell on the prince to make sure he stayed by her side. This worked well until the graduation ball. Five times Blanche broke the spell by kissing him and the other five times she cast a counter-spell that broke the trance. Like the first death, she was burned alive.

The thirties were spent avoiding the two of them and finding an abandoned dorm for her to practice perfecting her magic. She was going mad from the constant deaths and wanted to find a way to reverse her fate. This was when she summoned the dark spirit Astros, who instantly took a liking to her. Astros were annoying and sly, killing her every time she showed weakness. This worked for the first three times before Necroma managed to find a slave seal spell and bound them together. Now, when she died, he would be reincarnated with her. He commended her for thinking on her feet, intrigued by what else she would do. And so, a partnership was born. Avoiding the plot made Necroma a saner person. She watched from the shadows as Blanche and Sirius got together, secretly waiting for a chance to get them back. This time though, she was poisoned on the night of the ball by the vengeful Clarissa, Sirius' sister who hated her guts and attended the school. Another time she died from being pushed down the grand stairwell by the prince's right-hand man, Sir Urgel. The final time she was run over by Blanche's friend at the academy, the girl claimed that she was in the way of their relationship.