Epilogue

Third person's pov

Both Kings and De Lucas house were full of chaos , and why wouldn't it be ?
The big bad mafia don was now gonna marry his love of life.
The De lucas were feeling and sad at the same time, mostly the brothers because they would miss to irritate their sister and their time spending.
The parents were so sad that they were trying there best not to cry , it was the day of  Klara Ivy De Luca was going to marry Azrael Mark King.

How did the three years went ?
The three years made Klara's brothers go find their love of life.
Being in the mafia was so hectic and top of that there were so many obstacles but they all faced it together.

The eldest one Lorenzo married Lily Rivera , they both love each other so much and lily was now pregnant with twins, one and boy to be precise.
Mario Klara's second brother got married to his love of life Noah. Both the boys love each other so much , mario was  first afraid of his sexuality but then with little courage help from his little sister he told everyone, he thought everyone would hate him but No one did, they were happy with his decision and De lucas didn't had any problem.
Anthony the third brother of Klara found a rebellious girl like him her name was Stefanie .
The twins Aiden And Andrew were not interested in any sort of relationship so they just went off with their activities.
The badboys don't change now do they?
Grayson already was already in love with his high school sweetheart Sophia so they wasted no time to get married and got married last year.

To say no more , finally all the mafia families were happy for now, we can't say anything about future.

Klara's pov

Is it okay to have complete jitters and nervousness in your own wedding?
Well i am, it's currently ten am in the morning and the wedding is supposed to happen at three pm.
Lia , sophia and sophia are my bridesmaids and from Azrael's side Jake, Xax , chuck and Zack are best mans.
For the past one week i have tried my best to spend more time with my brothers and my parents.
I am going to miss them so much , I know that we live in same city but it's different you know, from past eight-nine years i woke up with my brothers screaming at me, throwing water at me because if i was in deep sleep.
Dad making me feel more sleepy by his sweet stories , mom waking me up like a normal human being.
I am gonna miss them so much,
Our breakfast with so much laughter, chatters , happiness and amazing vibes was now not gonna happen to me .
Why i am being so emotional?

"Miss Klara your hairstylist and makeup artists are going to arrive soon" jessica our maid informed.

"It's happening jessica isn't it."

"It's happening, but why are you scared? Be happy that you are marrying your love of life"
Jessica tried to cheer me up and its working.

"I am gonna miss you too jess" i went towards her and hugged her.

"You will make me cry, now go fast"

I was going to dress at our reception party hotel because our mansion was quite far from the venue of marriage.
Azrael and I decided to choose a Forest type wedding.
Being with nature and marrying was like my dream come true and it was happening.

Our driver drove me to the location,
The twins and gray were here as they were doing some final checking of the party.
I was not allowed to see it till end so i had to go through back door.

"And as usual you are late klara baby" my very angry looking was glaring st me.

"Sorry mom"

"Dont be silly now , come on we have to go. I just can't wait to see you in your wedding gown , you know i always wanted a daughter with whom i can talk to , have her brothers go crazy minded, a daughter who is loved by her dad like princess. And you fulfilled it so thank you so much for being in my life my princess" my mother is amazing, she is just so wonderful.