The Calm Before A Storm

This is going to contain - Sexual orders, Sexual punishment, Orgasm denial, Oral, Forced hand/blow job, Facial, Strangulation, emotional manipulation.

Reader is doing her best to live a relatively normal and somewhat peaceful life. She still has to go through her days knowing that her body is the subject of a most powerful mans desire. Will the day soon come when he breaks her spirit completely and takes away the last defining part of her innocence?

-------------------------------------------

"My Lord, Is there anything you require of me right now?"

"Not particularly, but come here." His head lifted, placing down the book he'd been reading so he could watch you meekly walk to his side. From the bashful expression on your face, you must of understood what he was going to do and yet wouldn't be able to stop it. All you could do was tense up while his deep baritone rumbled for you to not look away.

His eyes were like the light ruby red color and sometimes you found yourself unable to avert even if you wanted to. Most of the time he gave your timid little heart palpitations. Even more so, in this moment where he was pushing up the tail of your powder blue kimono and using his cold clammy hand to feel up your inner thigh.

The muscle inside your chest quickened, as the tip of two or three of his fingers grazed what he was delighted to still be the bare outline of your womanhood. Wicked glee danced on his face and the display of his fanged grin.

One of his orders was for you to forgo wearing underwear at all today. If you were honest it was one of his most mild demands given everything he's done these past several months. However, your naïve mind wasn't at all prepared for him to start playing with the sensitive outline of your slit.

"Oh, My Lord please..."

"Please what? You know I dislike being told what to do

"Please what? You know I dislike being told what to do." Despite what he said you whimpered out a plead for him to let you go. That you knew he was meeting with an elder from a village rather far away very soon and that you did not wish to be caught in such a compromising situation.

Just when you thought his movement was laxing and he was starting to pull back, did both his index and middle finger spread your slit just to slide deeply into your core. Immediately you let out the most distressful whimper, your entire body starting to shudder. Even as your legs quivered and both of your hands were forced to press at his shoulders for stability did he never slow down.

"I was going to dismiss you after checking, but now you get to be punished for disobeying. After I out of the goodness in my heart reminded you..." A viper like smirk formed on his pale lips, portraying that it didn't matter what you did he would find a way to torment you. This just gave him an excuse to indulge in your warm and tight insides.

The sound of your disjointed mewing was music to his ears. It was clear you didn't want to moan, didn't want him to know you were feeling good; Such a conviction was one you'd never accomplish. Specially with the deeper thrust into your walls and the way his other hand held your hips and grunted that as long as you didn't try to pull away you could hold on to him.