A Flower That Wont Wither(L)

This is going to contain - Degradation, Humiliation, Exhibitionism, Non-con, Dub-con, Multiple Orgasms, Dirty Talk, Masturbation, Orgasm Denial, Oral, Food play, Overstimulation, Rough smex.

The trip to the capital was as frightening as it was exhilarating. Now it's back to Sukuna's manor but will things continue as they did previously? Or did something change?

What's a man like Sukuna going to do when he wants to completely consume you? Will you be strong and wither the storm? There are some flowers that survive even the harshest of elements.

____________________________

It's quiet. To quiet, just the clopping sounds of the two horses pulling your carriage along. Normally you would enjoy the peaceful serenity of nature but the man next you hasn't said a word sense you left the capital. There is a storm brewing in his pink yet terrifying eyes, the cause being the gift you had accepted from one Gojo Satoru.

Both of your eyes shift slowly down to the beautiful potted plant of what the mysterious white haired man called Hydrangea. It wasn't one of the flowers in your garden. He had noticed how you stared at it throughout the meeting off and on. Even after him and the two other men had their fun with you. Part of you wanted to ask about it but didn't have the courage.

Gojo made it a point to stop you with a strong grip on your wrist and a coy filled grin. He called it a present, maybe even a form of apology for taking advantage of you. Nothing that had happened during that meeting was what you expected or wanted. Despite how he projected a friendly atmosphere not being able to see his eyes really extenuated your feelings of doubt.

"A lovely flower for a lovely lady. If you ever find yourself closer to the eastern city, come stay with me at my Villa. I will be sure to give you my utmost hospitality."

Even know the memory of his invitation sends a beat of anxiety through your veins. It was the inactivity of the man next to you that really swells fear deep within your abdomen. He's never been the type to yell, which is just another reason you know something wicked is brewing.

"(Y/n)."

"Yes, My Lord?" Your answer came out so quick, that his lips twitched at the way your entire body straightened.

"Did you enjoy receiving gifts today? Not just the painted scroll but the many potted plants I'm allowing you to bring back to my manor?" Your throat constricts before nodding. Gojo was not the only one giving you flowers. Sukuna had taken you right after to a bustling market full of plants, buying you whichever ones you wanted.

Thus the reason there are 3 other potted plants secured delicately to the roof of the carriage. There are other supplies up there as well, like preserved food, kitchen sundries, several woven carpets among other things that are packed up in boxes. It still hard for you to come to terms with living or more like being owned by such a rich affluent man.