✨ Answers✨ "2"

Mr:Kim & Taehyung:Who?!/What?!

Taehyung was shook for a second when he heard that particular name it was still fresh in his mind. Ofc it would be, he made that name.

Mrs.Kim:it's Jungkook dumbasses

Mr.kim:But what you mean by booboo
Jagi?!

Mrs.kim shrugged her shoulders.

Mrs.kim:it's was his nickname. Now nobody call him that but when tae and he was younger tae always call him that he made that name Love.

Mr.Kim:what do you say about it baby?

Mr.Kim Taehyung was deep in his thoughts after he heard that nickname.

He came out of his thoughts when his daddu shook him.

Taehyung:h..huh?

Mrs.Kim:where were you tae? In dreamlands? Did u went to old days remembered you said you'll have babies with him after marrying him?

Mrs.kim said and smirked

Taehyung's face flushed red.

Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbit?! He's more than a headache more tiny creatures like him OH MY GHOD NO!

The kim couples was watching his son in absolute misery aww poor boy trying hard to hide his Tomato face.

Daehyun and Taehi was smirking looking at their young CEO sweating.

Taehyung:D..daddu mom am leaving im going to meet chim.

He said and headed out after getting up from the ground because he stumbled and fell on floor not recovering from the previous incidents.

Taehyung:AND FORGET ABOUT THE MARRIAGE I AIN'T MARRYING THAT RABBIT HYBRID.

Mr.&Mrs.Kim:OKAY!!

The said and clapped thier hands together in victory.

Lmao!.*sigh* these evil couple harras thier son like this.

=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°

Taehyung went to his Soulmate's house.

He slam the door open of thier apertment ofc, he'll it's like his second home but the scene infront of him made him gag and his eyes popped out of his eyes.

MR.MIN YOONGI AND MR.(PARK)MIN JIMIN MAKING OUT.

Taehyung:MIN JIMINNNNNN!!!!

They both flinched and pulled away from each other before they do a live porn .

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

-;(PARK) MIN JIMIN
-;23 yrs
-;Asst.Cheif executive officer in KimTan co-operation
-;also the Right hand of V
-;Mafia name: PJM
-;Husband of Min yoongi
-;A dramatic and sass ass queen.
-; Love everything except jams lmao🤣
-;179cm