✨The deal✨"27"

Edited--

2 days later Irene found herself in a cafe waiting for one particular person to arrive, when tae asked where is she going she said she's going to meet a friend.
But our Jungkookie figured it out that she wasn't going to meet a friend because she said "a friend" beacuse if we are going to meet our friend we'll say "go meet MY friend" which she didn't used so he was suspicious over her and decided to follow her. But...!
Our horny tiger caught him on time and they had a shower sex.

Irene was drinking her latte when the cafe door opened and a handsome boy came inside and sat beside Irene.

??:You're Irene right?

Irene:So you're Yugyeom Jungkook's bestfriend?

Yugyeom: Yes that's me I'm Kook's bestfriend. How do u know me and...what do you want from me?

Irene:lemme get straight to the point i want my tae...

Yugyeom was confused

Yugyeom: what? What do u mean by that? Taehyung isn't a toy you'll get and moreover he's my Kook's husband.

Irene: The deal is simple Kim.
U need your kook i need my tae and i know your secret crush about your dear koo.
She said Smirking now looking at a shocked Yugyeom.

Yugyeom:h..how do you know?
Not even kook know that?

Irene smirked and said

Irene:You know? I'm a lawyer so I had my ways to find it.

Yugyeom:Irene see kook is m..married i can't even think about it.

Irene:Well think about it now you'll get your long lost love and mine too.
She said and stood up
Irene:call me when you change your mind Kim.

She was about to exit when-

Yugyeom:I'm ready! What do u want me to do?
Irene smirked and said

Irene:And now goal's on our court
^_________^^_________^^_________^

Jungkook:c'mon tae it's not like I'll disappear.

Jimin:you surely will!
Jungkook glared at Jimin
Jimin shrugged his shoulders and went back to snuggling with his husband.

Taehyung:bun understand it you can't go outside.

Yoongi:you don't rule my brother Kim.

Jungkook smirked and pouted
Jungkook:YOONI HYUNGIE~~
This human is not letting me go outside.

Jimin:you were right about marrying a rabbit from hell hole Soulmate.
Jimin whispered to Taehyung who was sitting beside him.
Taehyung glared at him and said

Taehyung:it was your idea

Jimin:can't blame me Alien and animals are perfect match.

Jennie:Can you whisper quietly i can't actually hear you.

Lisa:it's right when rose said he have a high pitched voice.

Jin:what's happening here fellas

Jin said coming-oh wait namjoon was carrying him downstairs.
Ahem ahem he can't walk not going to deatails why he can't.

Jungkook:jinnie hyungie~~

Jungkook whined and sat on Yoongi's lap who didn't hesitated to throw jimin to Taehyung's lap and craddle his lil baby bro in his lap.

Jimin scoffed
Jimin:The auducity! Tsk tsk

Taehyung:sometimes I think is it Eomma or yoongi hyung who have birth to him?

Jimin:don't worry tae he can't get pregnant it's my job and i won't let him bottom so yeah it's Eomma!

Taehyung nodded his head still not accepting the truth because this cat looking man didn't hesitated to throw away the love of his life for his bro? Damn!

Jennie: that's it am telling this to yoongi and kook!

Lisa:honey can u stop the drama is not yet started shut up or no lisbooty for a week.

Jennie didn't uttered a word after that.

Jin:which collage baby I'll take u?

Jungkook nuzzled his head on Yoongi's crook and mumbled

Jungkook:arts collage

Namjoon: a what?

Taehyung:arts college hyung arts collage

Jin: Taehyung what is this? Can't you take him?

Taehyung:nope!

Yoongi:that's it am taking my baby.

Taehyung:and you said yoongi isn't his mom?

Jimin:what can i do? If we get a baby I'm sure it'll be his second priority.

Lisa: that's right shall i say some tips to make yoongi and kook seprate?

Vmin:NO!!

Lisa flinched and Jennie facepalmed. Gotta stop charging Netflix. Her wife is sooo much into dramas and ffs

Jungkook's eyes sparkled
Jungkook:rweally?

Yoongi chuckled and boop his nose with Kook's earning giggles from the male.

Taehyung:you're heavy you know?

Jimin:doens't matter I'll sit on my Soulmate's lap. Who are u to ask me you alien?

Taehyung: how many-

Irene:I'm here GUYSSS!

[A:N/ Btw hobi and amy went to meet thier parents]

Jungkook rolled his eyes well same goes for others.

Irene:Tae do you know Kim Jian?

Taehyung:yeha why?

Irene:He asked me if you could meet him? He said there's some properties that is not yet registered on your name and you have to change it legally as soon as possible or the NIA will not sit still.

Taehyung nodded his head.

Jimin:don't worry Irene I'll do the things needed for that you don't have to worry.

Irene gritted his teeth but smiled fakely.
Jimin was always with Taehyung 24/7 as Jimin was commited with yoongi she didn't bothered to wipe his existence from Taehyung's life and not to mention he's powerful than Irene.

Jungkook:hyungieeee~

Taehyung stood up and snatched jungkook from his lap who growled at the loss of his child.
Jimin scoffed and scooted to his husband's lap who smiled innocently and snuggled to Jimin's neck.
Lisa:I'll pretend I didn't saw that.

Taehyung took jungkook upstairs not caring the bunny yelling at him.

Jin:istg this humans are wierd.
Irene scoffed and went to her room.

Namjoon:shall we make another baby jinnie.

Jennie:GROSS!!

Lisa:no Lisbooty.

Ugh!

Taehyung threw jungkook to bed you springed in the bed. He was about to yell when the older quickly kissed him cutting jungkook off
Jungkook moaned when Taehyung's hand started trasing patterns on Jungkook's small waist.
Taehyung pinched Kook's piercing he smirked when he recived the respected response.

Jungkook panted mind going crazy
He's sensitive when it comes to his belly button and piercing.

Taehyung hovered over him and started to suck his neck leaving hickies near by.
Jungkook held Taehyung's locks pushing himself to his neck.
Taehyung smirked and took of his and his baby's shirt which was separating them.

Jungkook:t..tae take me hyung..!

Taehyung:as you wish baby..!

^_________^^_________^(◠‿◕)(◠‿◕)

To be continued 🙌✨
I was bc......next chapter is smutty 😏👉👈🥵
Yeah new comeback is announced
PARTY TIME Y'ALL 😚😚