∆ Chapter 7 ∆

Kuoh Town - Beginning of the apocalypse

3rd POV

(Y/N) was laughing below the tear in the sky as everyone else were afraid to do anything.

(Y/N): "Oh, it's happening. It's finally finally happening!" He continues laughing as what appears to be muscle fiber covers him.

 It's finally finally happening!" He continues laughing as what appears to be muscle fiber covers him

(Y/N): "Physical form again? Don't mind if I DO!" He is encased in a metal pyramid and vanishes.

Many people in the town started locking themselves up in their houses as others were recording what was happening. A lot of magic circles started appearing in Kuoh Academy as a lot of angels, fallen angels and devils appeared. The other great satans also appeared.

Before the interdimensional portal was opened, Sirzechs made sure to call for backup incase something happened. Everyone then heard a demonic laugh as (Y/N) appeared again.

(Y/N): "Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three dimensional, five sense skin puppets!" He transform s back to the form he used since the great war as he floated to the ground

(Y/N): "For hundreds of years I've been trapped in the Dimensional Gap, waiting for a new universe to call my own. Name's (Y/N)! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!"

Ophis, Kokabiel, Freed, Fake Azazel and Fake Vali approach him and stay next to him.

(Y/N): "This is our town now, boys!" (Y/N) laughed as a devil approach him.

Lord Phenex: "I would just like to say that as a high-class and pure-blooded devil I welcome your tyrannical rule. Perhaps I could be one of your, uh... horsemen of the apocalypse?"

Ravel: "Dad!"

Lord Phenex: "Not now, sweetie, the grownups are talking."

(Y/N): "Oh wow, that's a great offer. How 'bout instead I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face?" He snaps his fingers and Lord Phenex's face becomes mixed up.