~•Pt.12•~

°^1 hour later^°

"Noona?noona?are you there?"Jungkook knocked on the door.

"Yes,come in Jungkook"Yeon Hwa replied.

"Hello.Noona.I'm so sorry for what happened earlier- mm whats that smell in your room?BLOOD?"Jungkook got shock after seeing some blood stain in the carpet.

"Noona,please tell me what happened?what did you do?"Jungkook said shaking her a little.

"Jungkook,Did you tell anyone that I-i have cancer?"Yeon Hwa asked.

"No,I didn't.Now tell me about this bloody thing."Jungkook said making Her cry again.

"I i cut myself Jungkook.I just can't stand it anymore.I want to die.We just have 4 months.And then I can die peacefully.No one can hurt me from then.I'll go to the world where mom and dad is"Yeon Hwa said making Jungkook cry too.

"N-no noona.You'll not die.You have a life to live.Y-you can't die.We-we will make an appointment with best doctor in the town.But but you'll not die.You'll not die no-ona"Jungkook said crying like a baby.

"BUT I WANT TO DIE.I DONT WANNA LIVE IN THIS CRUEL HOUSE."she screamed.

Namjoon and Hoseok came to her room hearing her screaming.She wasn't in her right state.Yeon Hwa threw the flower vase in the floor,She broke the Mirror,She made her room look miserable.Lastly she wanted to hurt Jungkook with the broken mirror but failed cause Namjoon caught her from the waist.

"LEAVE ME,LEAVE ME I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE.I WANT TO DIE.PLEASE LEAVE MEE.AAAAAAA"Yeon Hwa cried out of frustration.

They understood that she wasn't in her right mind.So Namjoon told Jungkook to give her a sleeping pill.

"Ju-jungkook go and take the sleeping pill from my drawer."Namjoon said still handling her.

"Ye-yes,I-im going"Jungkook was in a complete shock.

Then Jungkook came and made her take the pill.And they finally succeed.

"I want to die,please leave me alone"She said half-sleeping.

And she slept.

"Hoseok take her to your room.Her room is messed up."Namjoon said to Hoseok.

"Yes"

Hoseok nodded and pick up Yeon Hwa in bridal style.

Hoseok came to his room and lay her down in the bed.

*
"Na-namjoon hyung?"what we-we gonna do n-now?"Jungkook is still traumatized by the way she acted.He is really sad.

"Don't worry Jungkook.I know you are still scared.You know she wasn't in her right mind so she attacked."Namjoon said to calm down Jungkook.

"Yeah hyung I know but.."Jungkook replied.

"What Jungk-"Namjoon cut off by someone.

And the someone is Taehyung.

"H-hi can I come here hyung?"He asked politely.

"Yeah come in.What do you want?"Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"Oh I was Just passing by and and I heared Yeon Hwa's Screamin saying She wants to die?"Taehyung said feeling guilty.

"Yeah she wants to die.Because of you guys; she wants to die."Jungkook said

"I-im so sorry.I realised my mistake.I want to say sorry to her! Please?!"Taehyung pleaded guilty.

"N-"

"No, Jungkook don't.Yeah Taehyung you can.But now she is sleeping."Namjoon said cutting of Jungkook.

"Oh okay.Now I should go I guess."Taehyung said.

"You're wish"Namjoon replied.

"Hyung why did you allow him to say sorry to noona?"Jungkook asked Namjoon in frustration.

"Its okay Jungkook.We also realised our mistakes so is he.And they all will gradually."Namjoon said assuring Jungkook.

Jungkook just nod and smiled.

"Umm now let's clean the mess,Shall we?"Namjoon said.

"Okay,lego"Jungkook said.

*
.

*

"Mom?"Yeon Hwa said in sleep.Hoseok was beside her, reading a book.He heard her.

"Yeon Hwa,are you okay?feeling good?"Hoseok asked in concern.

"Yeah...just a little headache."She replied.She was suprised to see herself in a new room.So she asked Hoseok.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm"

"Why I'm here?"She is asked with doe eyes.

"Oh it's because.."Hoseok was really scared to tell her what has happened earlier.Or she'll be so upset.

"What?Hobi oppa?"She again asked.

"Yo-you were so mad that you wanted to hurt Jungkook"He said

"WHAT?"Yeon Hwa yelled

"Yeah,and you literally broke all of your room furnitures"He again  said

"Oh my god.Its really a messed up situation"She got scared.

"Why I did that?"She again asked

"Erm,cause you were not in your right mind"Hoseok said clamly.

"I think you should say sorry to him"He again said

"Yeah Lemme go to him"Yeon Hwa jumped from the bed.

"Carefully!"

°

°

"Erm,Can I come in?"Yeon Hwa on her bedroom door where Namjoon and Jungkook were cleaning up.

"Oh Yeon Hwa you woke up?Yes,come in"Namjoon said.Jungkook freaked out seeing Her again.He thought she'll hurt her again.

"H-hi n-noona.Are you feeling good?"Jungkook asked with a smile.

"Yeahh.So, the thing is I'm here to say sorry to my little brother"Yeon Hwa said looking at Jungkook.

"Yes,Hobi oppa said to me everything.And I am really sorry Jungkook"Yeon Hwa apologized to Jungkook.

"No no noona.I know you were not in your right mind.Thats why you wanted to hurt me"Jungkook said and hugged his sister.

"Please forgive me.Or I'll nor be okay"Yeon Hwa said.

"Okay I forgive you.Now please don't say it again."Jungkook said.

"Okay"

"Erm,looks like someone is forgetting me"Namjoon said clearing his throat.

"Haha,Come here oppa"Yeon Hwa said chuckling.

And then all of them hugged each other.But out side Jin was seeing everything.

"My baby sister is so precious"

_________________________________

Hi cutie's hope all of you are fine.
And doing well.Stay hydrated and eat healthy.

           -🌼🍒