°•pt.15•°

"pls Noona breath..pls breath for me?Pls?!"Jungkook said.

""Yeonie my beanie pls pls pls wake up?!"Jin wanted to cry but he can't.If he cry then how will he handle his brothers.

"I-Im so so sorry.Im sorry my little butterfly.Your Jiminie oppa is bad,he knows.But but he wants to be a good brother from now on pls wake up"Jimin cried stroking Yeon Hwa's arm.

The ambulance finally stopped to the hospital.

Yoongis car also stopped behind the ambulance.

"We need to admit her in ICU.Fast fast fast."The Doctor said to the nurses.

Jungkook wanted to go too but the doctors and Jin stopped him.

He was so broken.He faced this situation 3rd time.And he is afraid,he is afraid that his noona will be gone after 3 months.He still can't believe it..

"Jungkook,I don't know what she was saying that time,but I thing you can cry.You have my shoulder to cry.Cry as much as you want"Jin said making Jungkook cry more.

"Hyung,What did she do to deserve it.You guys always used to beat her up.She doesn't deserve us.She doesn't deserve this cruel world"Jungkook cried holding Jin from the back tightly.

"Umm-"The nurse came and they showered her with so many questions.

"Nurse?How is my little sister?How is she doing?Is my noona awake?Can we meet her?"Everyone showered her with so many questions.

"She is alright.She needs some rest and also I came here to say that we need blood."The nurse said making everyone shook.

"But why?"Jungkook said.

"She lost so many bloods in this months and her wrist had bruises."The nurse said.

"So,who is gonna give blood to her?"The nurse again said.

"Me"Yoongi said looking blankly at the floor.

Everyone looked at him shoked.

"Are you sure,cause you don't look like her re-"The nurse was cut off

"I'm her brother.My blood group matches with her cause we have the rear blood group."Yoongi said looking at  the 7 peoples Infront of him.

"Okay sir.Come with me."The nurse said walking away and Yoongi following her.

...

Yoongi came feeling exhausted.He was so tired.He didn't felt anything.

"Yoongi,How are you?"Jin said approaching him

"Huh?It's not the time to ask me how am  I,is it?"Yoongi asked looking at the ceiling.

"I know,but you didn't looked cool after what happened in school."

"Sigh.I know hyung.My body feels numb I don't know why.Its all my fault hyung.Its all my fault.Its all happening because of me"Yoongi finally cried Infront Jin..

Jin was shocked he never cried Infront him or others.

"It's okay Yoongi.You can apologize if you want.She surely will accept you."Jin said tapping on his shoulder.

"I did so many things.H-How she'll accept my apology?"Yoongi said sobbing.

"No Yoongi.She will accept you.No matter what we did,she still knows us as her brothers."Jin said.

"Okay then.I'll apologize."Yoongi said resurring Jin.

"Yeah"

.........

Do you wanna see Yoongi apologizing Yeonie.Than of course stay tuned for this rarely updates authors book 😭😭.So 😔 sorry.

But anyway how y'all are doing.

Let's do the apple pew pew trend together 🤣🤣🤝