°•♡𝟕♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 storming out of the house, taehyun went looking for the masked male. he didn't even want to stop and think about what beomgyu had said, so he focused completely on finding yeonjun, which he did while checking if there was any infected on the way, not finding any.

yeonjun was standing still on the street corner and taehyun had to take a couple of steps forward to be able to see the dead body on the floor, in front of the dark haired. it was exactly like the scene that happened before, inside the house, and just like then, yeonjun stayed expressionless. it wasn't hard to see that the man who had the throat sliced did something bad, considering the way the taller couldn't stop looking at him, like the man was an old memory that came back to haunt yeonjun.

"are you okay?" hearing taehyun's voice, the black haired finally averted his eyes from the cadaver and stared at the younger for some seconds, before actually answering.

"yeah, what do you want?" the shorter walked closer and pointed at the body with his finger.

"nothing, just came to ask if you need help." yeonjun hummed.

"it's all good, just gonna leave it here since we can't burn it because the smoke would draw attention, and i'm not wasting my time burying it too." he shrugged and started walking back to the house.

taehyun wanted to ask, but he wouldn't, it wasn't his business. in the end, he had a story too, and he took his time to open up about it. but look at him after opening his mouth, it was better to have keep it shut. the boy secretly hated yeonjun for making him say in front of the others that he had killed people.

inside the house, beomgyu was just sat on the couch, waiting for his boyfriend to come back, and soobin was still upstairs with the youngest. kai wasn't okay with killing people, he had a strong opinion about it, being completely against the action. he didn't think someone had the right to go and take someone else's life, didn't matter the reason, that's why he didn't like killing infected too. they were still people in the end, right?

it just worsened when he saw that yeonjun had killed that man, because not only he discovered the male to be a murderer, but kai remembered what taehyun said the day before, that he was one too. could he even trust the shorter male after knowing that? taehyun was his friend so it wasn't that bad but yeonjun? kai was scared of him now and maybe he shouldn't have trusted soobin's decision.

soobin tried to calm the younger down, but to no avail, he was too stubborn, and when kai asked him to not let yeonjun stay with them anymore, the leader didn't know what to do. the taller knew they needed the black haired, even if they didn't want to, and as a leader he couldn't let their best chance to survive go away because of old fashioned principles.

he figured that the blonde needed time to digest everything that happened and, reminding that yeonjun had to get his things back, soobin though that taking the masked male away from kai for some time would help him to accept the situation better.

when yeonjun opened the front door, beomgyu immediately turned back, expecting to find his boyfriend but sighed with the sight of other person. the black haired just ignored it, sitting on a chair and waiting for soobin so they could talk, he still needed his stuff.

it didn't take more than five minutes for taehyun to enter the house after the other did. this time the long haired knew who it was and stood up as soon as he heard the door, but the younger didn't look at him, going upstairs as fast as he could and ignoring his boyfriend's presence.

"tae, wait!" beomgyu said loudly and went after the male, leaving yeonjun alone.

the masked male rolled his eyes, he missed being alone and not having to deal with any drama but he didn't have any choice, staying with them was his best option. before he could get lost in his thoughts, soobin entered the room.

"where are the other two?"

"upstairs, taehyun just went to the stairs right after he came inside and your brother went after him." yeonjun shrugged and looked at the taller.

"okay. let's eat something and then go where you wanted, let me just warn tae and gyu about it, kai already knows." the black haired hummed and soobin went upstairs, coming back minutes after with his backpack and two bags of chips in hand, giving one to the other male and sitting on the couch to eat.

soobin was worried, he hoped the couple would make up before he came back with yeonjun. they already had a lot to deal with and the two fighting would complicate things even more, which they definitely didn't need.

before coming back to the house taehyun was just disappointed with his boyfriend, but after he made clear he didn't want to talk and beomgyu kept insisting, he started to get pissed. the male judged him, said hurtful words and when the younger needed time he couldn't give it? he just wanted beomgyu to go fuck himself.

the long haired didn't know how he felt, he didn't do what he did, so beomgyu would never know how it was and how that haunted him. but taehyun still thought that when he told the male, he would accept it and support him, that's what you do to someone you love. but no, the first chance he got, he did the opposite.

the shorter didn't know how he would endure the long haired when his only excuse to get away from him was going to leave the house, that being soobin. before, kai would be an excuse too but after what happened, taehyun wasn't sure if he was up to talking. deep inside, he knew beomgyu didn't say it on purpose, but the hurt and anger were too fresh for him to think about that.

°•°•♡•°•°