|17|. Misunderstanding

Abhinav's POV

I woke up and tried to pull disha and khushi towards me but the space beside me was empty. I quickly opened my eyes but they were neither on the bed nor on the couch.

I heard the shower running and as ashi will come late today so I decided to prepare breakfast for us. I was making pancakes when disha came and started helping me.

When khushi came I kissed her cheeks and greeted her then did the same to disha too. She blushed and ran out of the kitchen with plates in her hand. I love it when she blushes because of me.

We had our breakfast with a small talk then I left for my office as today whole day I have a very busy schedule. I am so happy that finally we are in good terms.

She really is very kind that she forgave me so easily and in these past few weeks I also realised that I like her. I will not tell her yet about my feelings because I don't know about hers yet.

I dropped khushi to her school and then went to my office. As soon as I reached office I directly went to conference room for the meeting with some foreign investors.

It was around 10: 40 am when the meeting was over I opened the door of my cabin and saw natasha, my ex girlfriend sitting on my couch.

"Abhi babyyy, I missed you so much" she screeched and hugged me while roaming her hands on me. I grabbed her hands harshly and pushed her a bit to make some distance between us.

"What are you doing here, Natasha?"

"I came back yesterday only from france and you know na that how much I love you and we look so good together then also I came to know that you married some bitch sudd...." she was saying but I interrupted her as soon as she referred disha as a bitch.

"Shut the fuck up and don't you dare call my wife a bitch again. Don't rant about your love towards me because we both know that it's not true and you were with me because of money and fame only. Now leave and don't show me your face again" I yelled and tried to move past her but she took me by surprise and pulled me with her on the couch.

Before I could say anything or got the time to stood up from her my cabin's door was open by disha. She looked at us wide eyed and with a faint sorry left the room abruptly.

Shit! Shit!! She might have gotten it all wrong as I was hovering over her on the couch and fuck!! When the hell she got the time to open my shirt buttons?

I quickly got up from her and started buttoning my shirt. I was going to chase disha when natasha came in front of me and smirked.

"So I was right all along that you both don't have a normal husband wife relationship. From the way your wife ran away seeing us in such a compromising position anyone can interpret about your relationship" she said and again tried to touch me but I pushed her harshly this time.

"I am warning you and this is the first and the last time I am telling you that I am not at all interested in you and my relationship with my wife is none of your business so I suggest you to stay away from me if you don't want to lose all your contracts" I said and her face paled listening about her contracts.

"I know you felt something for me in the past so you won't try to terminate my contracts" she said or more like questioned herself.

"Watch me do it without any hesitation and for your kind information I didn't felt anything towards you in the past as our relationship was for our personal benefits" I said and she got all red in anger and took my mobile phone which was kept on my table and threw it on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO JUST NOW?"

I shouted and pressed the button to call my security and within few seconds two of them came to my office. I ordered them to take her out of my my office premises and never allow her to enter in the company again.

I quickly ran outside and was going to search for disha when my assistant told me that she went home as she had some urgent work related to khushi.

I dropped khushi in the morning only. What important work did she had related to khushi? Is khushi okay?

I came inside my cabin and picked up my phone from the floor but to my utter disappointment it was not working anymore. I heard a knock on my door and ritu came inside with a file.

"Sir, your clients are already in the conference room and are waiting for you" ritu said and I nodded my head lightly.

Disha might be thinking that I cheated on her and from her expression I knew that she was shocked and sad. But I hoped that maybe she would have came inside and slapped her or even me and claimed her right but she just ran away seeing us. Doesn't she trust me that much?

"You are saying as if you have given her any reason to trust you" my conscience mocked me and I sighed. I asked ritu to call disha and khushi's school to know what happened suddenly and she nodded looking down with a strange expression.

Is she also thinking that I cheated on disha? Well I don't care what anyone thinks I will explain myself to disha only.

I went inside the conference room and as I told you that today I have a very busy schedule so I attended back to back meetings.

Ritu told me in the mid of a meeting that khushi is suffering from fever that's why she went home early with disha and when she called disha she didn't picked her calls.

Around 9 am when I reached home I directly went to our room but disha was nowhere so I quickly ran and went inside khushi's room to see that they both are sleeping while cuddling.

I knelt down near the bed and looked at them with a smile on my face. I touched khushi's forehead to check her temperature and luckily it was normal and then I looked at disha and I felt a pang in my heart seeing her tear stricken cheeks.

I kissed her cheeks and her forehead saying a sorry and after changing into my nightwear I also slept beside them while embracing both of them in my arms. I didn't ate my dinner as I didn't had appetite after seeing disha's tears stricken face.

In the morning when I woke up no one was beside me so I quickly got up and went to dining area and I was right they both were eating their breakfast.

Khushi was showing tantrums while eating and disha was making cute faces to convince her to eat more. I am so lucky that I have these two gems in my life.

I went and kissed khushi's cheeks saying good morning and asked her about her fever. She told me that she is feeling okay now. I smiled and moved to kiss disha too like always but she quickly stood up and went inside kitchen telling khushi that she is bringing her medicines.

I sighed and sat on my chair. "Papa is mommy angry with you?" Khushi asked me curiously and I shook my head.

"Cupcake, take your medicines" she told khushi but khushi pouted and shook her head.

"Okay if khushi will not eat her medicines then I will also not eat my breakfast and then I will also become sick" disha said with a sad face and when khushi heard her she quickly took the medicine and gulped it with the water.

" Mommy see I ate my medicines so now you also eat your food because I don't want you to become sick" khushi said smiling and disha hugged her and started eating her breakfast.

She didn't looked at me whole time and when she finished her food she told to no one in particular but I guess it was for me only.

"I will be on a leave for two days with khushi and I have already sent the application to your assistant" she said and left from there without having a glance at me.

Ignore me as much as you want but I am happy to know that me being with a woman affects you and I promise that I will do anything to make you listen me and forgive me too.
______________________________________

Hey guys 🙋🙋

I hope you all liked the chapter.🤞🤞

Do you think disha will forgive him easily? What do you think about abhinav now?

Do vote and comment.
Follow me if you like my stories.

Thank you for reading 💖💖
Stay safe and healthy 😇😇