|31|. Revealed!

Thank you my lovely readers for 10K reads on Hatefully Yours 🤗❤️

Disha's POV

It was around 12 am and abhinav was still not back and I was pacing back and forth in the living room getting worried for him.

I called his assistant and she told me that he left his office at 3 pm only. I called deepak bhai and he also didn't knew anything about his whereabouts.

I asked deepak bhai to call their friends to check if he is with any of them. He might still be asking his friends because I didn't got any call from deepak bhai yet.

I heard my phone ringing and quickly picked up the phone thinking that it's abhinav's call but deepak bhai was calling me. I sighed and answered the call.

"I asked from some of our close friends and he is with none of them. He left his driver too and God knows where he went for this long. He hadn't done anything like this before I hope he is all right" deepak bhai said all worried for abhinav.

Tears brimmed my eyes when he told me that no one knows where abhinav is. I sat down on the couch and wiped my eyes. May be deepak bhai forgot to ask one of his friends and abhinav might be with him.

"Deepak bhai but are you sure that he is with none of them because he is still not back" I said and that's when I heard abhinav's voice. I quickly wiped my eyes and looked at the direction from where I beard the voice.

"Bhai he is home I will call you later" I said and hung up. I asked him that where was he all this time? He was looking puzzled and I understood that he must be thinking ehy didn't I called him to ask.

I told him that his phone was unreachable and afterwards it was switched off so I couldn't contact him. He told me that he will tell me everything and that includes about gauri di too.

I nodded and he started moving towards our room and that's when I saw his back which was burnt and dried blood was also present on his shirt. My voice cracked when I stopped him looking at his wounded back.

When he understood why am I behaving like this he was going to say something but I stopped him and asked him to follow me so that I clean his wound first.

I looked at him to check that if he is injured anywhere else and luckily he was not, apart from his back where he was burnt

I looked at him to check that if he is injured anywhere else and luckily he was not, apart from his back where he was burnt. He smiled softly at me and then went towards khushi's room. He opened door lightly to not disturb her sleep and then closed the door.

We both entered our room and I quickly went to bring first aid kit with me. When I turned towards abhinav he was struggling to remove his shirt because of pain. I placed the first aid kit in the bed and started removing his shirt.

"Hey! Are we bold now huh? Don't be naughty nau....." he said and my one death glare was enough to stop him saying any nonsence further.

When I completely removed his shirt I made him sit on the bed and I myself sat behind him with first aid. Tears brimmed in my eyes seeing his back which was badly injured looking like as if someone deliberately rubbed a hot rod in his back.