PART 1

August pov:

Wassup, peeps my name is August Anthony Alsina I been watching this girl for years and I know everything about her. Her name is Jordan Hill. Everything about her was perfect I want her to be mine forever.

I been planning on kidnapping her for a very long time. I know yall wondering that I can get any girl I want, but I want her because she is just so different from the other original girls. So now I'm watching her behind a old house where she can't see me. I hide here just about everyday to watch her go off to school now it's time for me to get my hands on her.

Jordan pov:

Hey my name is Jordan Hill I walk to school because it's just right down the street. I'm 16 and the 11th grade and of course I make all A's. Every time I go to school I feel that someone's watching me but I just shake it off and continue to walk. I heard foot steps behind me and I look back it was a tall light skin boy.

Jordan~ Why are you following me? she said giving him a mean stare.

August~ Cause you my bae. he said with a smirk.

Jordan~ If you don't get out my face with tha- he cuts her off with his needle.

August pov: 

I cut her off with the needle cause she got a smart mouth, I tried to talk it out but she made me pull out the needle nd I put her to sleep. So I threw her over my shoulder and ran to my red and black bugatti and layed her down in my back seat..