PART 38

August pov:

I grab Jordan and put her in the backseat. And I grab her bags and put them in the front. I finally got my love of my life back in sight. I decided to go to the country where my second home was, that no one knew about not even my homies.

Skipping ride....

When we got there I got out and grab Jordan and her bags then went on the house and shut the door and lock it. I put Jordan in my master bed room and put her clothes and shoes in the closet. So I went downstairs to watch the Superbowl.

2 hours later....

Jordan pov:

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. But it looks good in here. I wonder who house this is.

Jordan: Hello!!!

So I heard footsteps coming. So just sat there looking at the door. When the door came open it was August.

Jordan: SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ($CREAMING)

August: Stop all that screaming lil ma no one can't hear you cause we out out the city..

Jordan: Why are you doing this to me??.... I don't deserve this again!

August: Jordan I only want you.. (Coming close to her)

Jordan: Don't hurt me! (Backing back to a wall)

August: I'm noy babe trust me.

Jordan: Can you plz get off of me I have a boyfriend. (A lie)

August: I don't care everything on you is still mine.

Jordan: I can't stand you I'm better at home!

August: So, you not going nowhere so stop saying that! (Walks out the room)