PART 55

Skipping ride...

August pov:

When we made to chuckie cheese I looked to see my baby Chole peacefully sleep. But Jordan had to wake her up if she want to have some fun time.

Jordan: Awww look at mommy baby sleep..

August: Just like you..

Jordan: (Blushing)

August: ($mirking)

Jordan: Chole!?

Chole: ***************

Jordan: Mommy baby we here!

Chole: Yay chuckie cheese! (Waking up very fast)

Jordan pov:

Chole jumped up so fast when I said "mommy baby we here". So we got out walked in chuckie cheese it was so freaking packed. We went to the coin machine so we can get some tokens.

Skipping chuckie cheese....sorry....

August pov:

We played so many games until it was time to leave and it was 10:36 p.m. and Jordan hates when Chole goes to sleep late so ima be hearing her mouth. So we lefted out and hopped in the car.

Skipping ride...

Jordan pov:

We made home. I got Chole out her booster seat sense she was sleep. We walked and the house August shut the door behind us and locked it. I took Chole in her and layed her down in her bed. Than I left to me and August room where he was.

Jordan: You know I'm upset right?

August: Yeah. But I'm sorry though I forgot..

Jordan: Its okay baby just don't let it happen again.

August: I want ..

I grabbed my underset and one of August big t-shirt. Than I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

15 minutes later...

I got out the shower than put my clothes on. I walked out the bathroom to see August sleep. So I got on my side and went to sleep as well.