~thirty four~

Jisung ended up falling asleep sometime around 8 am. There was so much stuff going through this brain that it seemed like it was going to be impossible to fall asleep at all but eventually he did.

He didn't remember falling asleep at all but he was glad that he did. At one point he was worried that he was going to end up waking someone up because of how badly he was crying.

not for very long though considering that he woke up around 10 am.

He subconsciously reached for his phone to see if he had any messages, specifically from Minho, since that had become his regular routine.

But then everything came rushing back to him as he felt a wave of different emotions roll over him and he felt nauseous thinking about it again.

He was the reason why he didn't have any messages from Minho but he wasn't thinking clearly when he had decided to blockhim.

He sighed and sat up in his bed. He desperately wanted coffee in hopes that the caffeine would somehow make him feel less dead but he also didn't want to leave his room since he could end up running into Chan. That was an entirely separate situation that he most definitely did not want to deal with at the moment. He wasn't sure how to even comprehend everything that had happened with Chan last night. Much less talk to him about it.

He took his time choosing an outfit and grabbing a bucket hat to match it since his hair was a mess but he didn't feel like doing anything about it.

His outfit consisted of an oversized off-white t-shirt and some black ripped jeans, along with his black bucket hat and a pair of converse. His face was swollen from crying almost all night but he figured he looked okay enough to go somewhere to quickly grab a cup of coffee...if he could leave his bedroom that is.

He leaned against his door to see if he could hear and sound from a person or from the tv but it was dead silent. Although that didn't confirm that no one else was awake yet.

Chan would sometimes quietly scroll through his phone or work on something on his laptop while waiting for Jisung and Changbin to wake up so he still wasn't entirely sure.

He walked over to his window and looked at the distance to the ground.

It's not that far, he thought to himself. Or more so he was trying to convince himself.

Perhaps he still wasn't in the best of mindsets considering that he was legitimately considering jumping out of his window just to avoid one of his best friends.

He unlocked it and quietly lifted the glass and moved his foot to the edge.

His fear of heights most definitely was not helping him in any sort of way.

He took a deep breath and tightly held onto the wall as he stepped up on his other foot.

He was shaking but he desperately felt the need to get out of the apartment. He just wanted to give himself a moment to breathe and think about things without having a mental breakdown.

Right before he was about to jump his bedroom door opened and the next moment he felt someone grab him by the waists and he was suddenly laying on top of someone, staring up at his ceiling.