Chapter 36: Shocked

Strong and big hand holding her waist. She look up and saw Mr blake holding her. Surprise flashed her eyes.

"Thank you... just now" she said a small smile on her corner of her lips. He stable her and the hand left her waist.

"Where were you looking while walking?" He asked her in stren voice.

Biting her lips she dodge her eyes. looking at her he sign.

"Let's go" he said while taking her hand in his.

Led her to the parked car in front of mall.

.
.
.
.

After few days Allison opened her eyes on the bed lazily. Blinking few times she yawn as she sat up. Her eyes widened in surprise and her action froze as she saw the huge sea in front of her. Through glass window.

Last night Mr blake took Allison and austin to his private island. because it was night when they reach here, she didn't saw the magnificent view. she just took bath and slept.

After a movement of suprise she jump out of the bed in her nighty and walk to the window bare legs.

The vast sea of blue water covered with huge sky and the yellow sand around the sea.

"so beautiful" she murmure.

'Click'

She turned around whe she heard The door opened.

Coming out of the bathroom Mr blake with just towel around his waist.

*****
A/N:

Entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy