Chapter 8: As A Date

**ALLISON POV**

We are in the car i am sitting next to Mr blake we are on the way for airport. I am excited and nervous at the same time I haven't travelled in ages. the last time I traveled was with my father in our private jet.

We reached the airport and I think it's private airport because there is no crowd. we exited the car Mr blake walk towards the jet and talk with the pillot I follow behind him.

We entered the jet it's very beautiful fully furnished. we took our seat and tie the seat belt I can feel Mr blake watching me.

Whatever...after few minutes jet is in the air.  Now I am relax. i look at Mr blake he is working on his laptop.

Airhostess came and ask if we want something I decline I am not in mood for eating I just want to sleep I woke up at 5am in the morning and slept late last night because of the packing I packed all my new clothes I had purchased.

Anna told me to ask Mr blake permission to explore Italy in my free time and hopefully think he will allow me explore the Italy.

I saw on my right my munchkin is sleeping peacefully with the last look on his face I dozeoff

I woke up when airhostess shake me asking what I want to eat I ordered sandwich. i feed Austin and ate my sandwich while Mr blake ate his food.

After eating I change austin and my clothes. as Mr blake inform me we will reach in few hours

I spend rest of the time playing with Austin or talking to airhostess.

We reached Italy as we exited the plane a helicopter was waiting for us. we sat in the helicopter about 15 minutes after we reached a huge mansion it's very beautiful n big.

Mr blake help me to get down. while whole time he hold Austin. few gaurd's were waiting on helipad and bow when they saw Mr blake we walk in the mansion maids show me my room and next to mine is Austin's room.

We settle in our rooms. i took a long hot bath. just then the maid call me for dinner.

I reached the dining room Mr blake was there. we ate in silence. And we headed to our rooms. It was a long day I feel jet lagged.

*Few days later*

It's been 2 days since we came to Italy. the maids have given me the tour of the mansion. its really beautiful and have many facilities like indoor gym, pool, game room, vine cellar, theater, ball room, bar etc.

I had many in my mansion also but here every thing seems extravagant ball room, bar and all.

Today is my day off but in new York I never took any day off but today i am gonna ask Mr blake permission to go out and explore Italy.

I was in my room when maids come and told me that breakfast is ready. I went downstairs and saw Mr.blake is there having his breakfast.
I went towards him and hesitate where should I seat. Or should I wait?

"Good morning sir" I greeted him.

" morning" he said and nod for me to take a seat on one of the chair.