Chapter 18: Be Careful Who You Say That To

I was a bit surprised if I was not going to lie to my self, as to the fact that it did in fact kind of seem like Harold was acting a bit friendly to me today, as I had spoken to him earlier, as I kind of wondered if he felt bad for the way that he had acted when I had first got in to the prison, all at the exact same time as well, as I wondered if he was now more upset with Kristin than he was with me, as I knew that I had not seen Kristin in quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well.
Perhaps it was more than likely just due to the fact that Kristin was on some other mission right at this very moment in time, that was more than likely why I had not seen from her in for ever, as I was sure that she was all behind Harold trying to tell him that I was a terrible person, and all of the other things that it was that a narcissist did, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of wanted to tell Harold about that, but I felt like for now at least, it might be best for me to just keep that to my self, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I shook my head, and I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that of course had to do with the fact that I saw that we were heading right out of the prison gates, and we were heading past the walls right now, as I knew that we were in fact about to be gone from here, as I wondered if it might not be a bad idea to just run if I was not going to lie to my self either.
Though I knew that did not make all too much sense either, as I knew that I still was yet to know what the actual world was like just yet, as sad as it felt like it was, as I knew that Anderson was in fact going to help teach me how to make it out there, if things did in fact go wrong, and we did in fact go off of the right tracks, all at the exact same time as well.
I also knew that my father had already changed his mind about us running off at this point, to escape from the prison, as he had known that we were a lot safer in that place, than we were in the real world out there, as I knew that we for sure could not go back to our place at the mountains, as they would know where we were at for one thing, but also we did not have any thing that would feed us up there, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, sadly enough for us.
I grunted quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I just did my best to get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I just began to start to get my mind, and my focus on the fact that I did in fact see that there we were, walking down the road, as there was in fact 3 others that were with me, my father, and Anderson, as luckily one of those people was a big and quite a bit of a friendly guy much to my surprise, in Donald.
The other 2 were twins, that went by the names of Cody, and Martin. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as the other 4 that I saw right now, besides me and my father of course, seemed to be doing just fine with the circumstances that we were in right at this very moment in time as well, as I felt like I needed to calm my self down, and I needed to be the exact same way as the rest of them were.
Anderson had told me that the dead could smell fear, and that they would horde up and come after us, which was for sure some thing that I did not want to risk what so ever, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I just blinked my eyes a few times.
I seemed to just stare at the road that was in fact in front of us for quite a bit of some time, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that I could even do to help the entire group right at this very moment in time either, as I kind of felt quite a bit useless if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I stared down the road for just a little bit longer, that was of course until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a voice, that let me know that some one was now all of the sudden beginning to speak, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to the person that was in fact speaking right at this very moment in time any ways, as I saw that it just so happened to be Donald in this case, once again, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I did my best to try to calm my self down.
I seemed to do a fairly good job at that if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I stared at the big dude for just a little bit longer, and I then all of the sudden began to nod over to him, though it was more or less a nod back to my self, to let my self know that I needed to be paying attention to him right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on before.
Donald was not paying me any sort of attention at all right now, which at first kind of scared me, and had me a little bit worried, until I noticed that he had his eyes on the twins right now, as he just continued to start to speak to the both of them, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to the both of them clearly, in the very first place any ways, at that.
"So... Where are we heading to on the map Cody?" He asked the twins, as I still was not all too sure as to which one it was that was Martin, and as to which one it was that was Cody, as I did not even want to ask them that question if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that they were both quite a bit of some tricksters, and I felt like they would not give me a serious answer what so ever, if I was even to ask that in the very first place any ways.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I saw that one of the twins lifted their heads up to Donald, as it was clear to me at the very least, that was Cody after all that Donald had just spoken to, as I did my best to get some what used to the differences in the both of their faces, but it was quite a bit hard to do if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that the both of the twins did in fact look so similar.
I shook my head a bit to my self, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, as I just stared at the one who it seemed like was in fact Cody right at this very moment in time as well, as I saw that he had his head tilted a little bit confused over towards Donald right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear that for some reason or another, even though Donald had made it quite a bit clear, that he did not have a single clue as to just what it was that Donald was even getting at right at this very moment in time too.
I could already see it coming, as I kind of grunted quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, as if I had to guess, the person that was looking at Donald right now was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to him, as I saw that very much to my surprise once again, the guy that was speaking right at this very moment in time any ways, did in fact have quite a bit of a serious look on their face right now.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, as I looked back at the prison walls all of the sudden, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had in fact been so excited to go out side for the first time in the very first place any ways, if I was going to be for real with my self once again, as I felt like I should have known that things were going to be the way that they were going to be once again.
I knew that I for sure did not have a single control over to where it was that we were going, as I knew that it did in fact make quite a bit of some sense as to just why that was the case, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, but I just did my best to calm my self down as best as I felt like I possibly could, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, as I then all of the sudden finally began to start to hear the voice of Cody if I had to guess, as even their voices sounded quite a bit similar as well, as he then did in fact begin to start to speak back to Donald.
I looked back over to him, as I saw that he did in fact have his head tilted over towards Donald right at this very moment in time any ways, as it seemed like he did in fact as well, have quite a bit of a serious look on his face right at this very moment in time too, as it was clear that he was quite a bit lost, and he was quite a bit confused as to just what it was that Donald had even just said to him in the very first place any ways, for some odd reason or another, even though in my eyes it kind of seemed like Donald had made it quite a bit obvious as to just what it was that he had even said.
Donald seemed to just roll his eyes quite a bit, as this seemed to be a normal thing that was going on right at this very moment in time any ways, as to just what it was that was even going on between the both of them right now, as Cody then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak back to Donald, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the twin even had to say in the very first place any ways, over the way back to Donald.
"What? I don't have the map... Martin has the map..." He said, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that he finally did in fact crack quite a bit of a smile on his face all of the sudden, as to just what it was that he had even said once again, as it was clear that he had felt like what it was that he had in fact just done was quite a bit funny in his eyes, as I even saw a smirk on the face of his brother, as it seemed like he was a part of just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I could tell that the twins were really testing the patience of Donald right now, and as big as I saw that Donald was, I kind of felt like if I was not going to lie to my self either, that he was in fact the last person that it seemed like you would want to mess around with none the less, as I too kind of rolled my eyes over towards the twins, just as it was that I had in fact seen Donald do a few moments before now.
Martin and Cody seemed to just be staring at one another with quite some big smiles on their faces, as it was clear that the both of them had felt like they had got Donald quite a bit good on that one, but I felt the same way that Donald felt right now if I was not going to lie to my self either, as it was quite a bit chilly out side right now, and I kind of just wanted to go on ahead and get on my way, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less.
I stared at the both of the twins for just a little bit longer, as Donald seemed to be not all too happy with either one of them at all right at this very moment in time either, as it did in fact look like he was about to go right on ahead and take a swing at the both of them, which was quite a bit of a surprise to me, as it seemed like it was quite a bit rare when ever it was that Donald even wanted to get in to a fight in the very first place any ways, once again.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the twins were even thinking right now, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that Donald was too far nice of a guy to be doing what ever it was that they were trying to do on him right at this very moment in time as well, once again, as I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I just watched as Donald looked to be quite a bit tense, and he just seemed to be staring at the both of the guys with his eyes squinted all at the exact same time too, none the less, once again.
As I stared at all of them for just a little bit longer, that was when I then all of the sudden did in fact finally see some one step in and do some thing about the current situation that we all were in right at this very moment in time any ways, as that certain some one of course just so happened to be Anderson, as he was quite a bit of a brave guy if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I felt like if Harold was to have a deputy of the prison, to take over his spot if he was going to pass away, than I kind of felt like I would let that guy be Anderson.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as Anderson then began to start to shake his head at all of the guys right now, as soon as it was that he had in fact began to start to step up in front of them all right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
Anderson seemed to squint his eyes at the both of the groups for just a few moments, as it seemed like he kind of felt like the both of them were in the wrong right at this very moment in time as well, for some odd reason or another, which did not make all too much sense to me if I was in fact going to be for real with my self either, as it kind of felt like it was just the twins that were in the wrong right at this very moment in time as well, once again, none the less.
Perhaps he just did not want to choose sides, as I kind of did in fact feel like that was the most likely answer, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self once again, for some odd reason or another, even though I knew once again, it was clear that Anderson was not paying me any sort of attention right at this very moment in time any ways.
It just seemed to make me feel a bit better at the very least, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of some relief to my self all at once, as I then all of the sudden finally began to start to hear Anderson as he did in fact begin to start to speak up all of the sudden, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to all of them in the very first place any ways, once again.
"Alright... That is enough you all... We know that you are twins... You know who has the map, so why don't we just get this over with?" He said to the both of the twins, all at the exact same time as well, as, as much as it seemed like he was trying to act like he was not on the side of Donald, he sure as hell did in fact seem like he was based off of the way that he had just spoken to them all right at this very moment in time as well, and also the fact that he had brought up the twins, but he had not brought up Donald in what it was that he had said.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really be doing, or just what else it was that I should really be thinking on right at this very moment in time as well, none the less.
It was clear that thankfully, and finally it seemed like the twins now all of the sudden began to start to have quite a bit of a serious look on the both of their faces all of the sudden, as it was clear that the both of them did in fact realize as to just who it was that was in fact the leader of this group right at this very moment in time any ways, and just who it was that was the leader of this mission of course, as they knew that if Anderson was to say any thing bad about them to Harold, than they could get in a lot of trouble.
The both of them seemed to nod to him back all of the sudden, thankfully once again, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self all of the sudden, as I saw that Martin, if I had to take my best guess, and that they were in fact not joking about who was who that time, did in fact pull out the map that he had on him, all at once, as he then all of the sudden began to start to read through it, as it was clear that he was looking for the best route for all of us to go right now.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I looked at my father from the corner of my own eyes, as I could tell that he was quite a bit lost, and that he did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I kind of felt like I possibly could once again, in the mean time, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of those other thoughts once again.
I then all of the sudden began to start to get my attention back on to the twins all of the sudden, as from who it was that I felt like I would have to guess once again as it had to be Martin, did in fact begin to start to lift his head up, away from the map all of the sudden, as he then all of the sudden began to start to look at all of us one by one in to all of our eyes all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was in fact being quite a bit serious now all of the sudden, finally, once again.
He then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to all of us all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, to let us know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to us thankfully, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I looked over at every one else all of the sudden, just to make sure that they all were in fact paying attention to him such as I was right now, and they knew that he was in fact going to be serious this time, as well.
Once it was that we all had seen him do as such a thing like that, I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to see that every one did in fact begin to start to nod back to Martin, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, to let him know that we were all paying attention to him right now, as after just a few seconds longer, as I saw him look right over to me, I then all of the sudden began to start to do the exact same thing that I had seen the others do, all at the exact same time as well.
It was clear that it had in fact made Martin feel quite a bit better, as he then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to him self all of the sudden, as he then all of the sudden did in fact finally begin to start to go right on ahead and speak to all of us all of the sudden, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what was even going on in the very first place any ways, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all at that, as well.
"We are going in the right direction, just down that road... We are going to try to talk some peace in to the biker gang over there..." He said to all of us, as I blinked my eyes a few times all at once, as I was in fact quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that he had even just said for some odd reason or another, as I knew as to just what it was that he was even talking about right at this very moment in time as well, as I knew as to just what it was that he had meant by the biker gang, once again.
I nodded back to him as a bit of a response back to him all of the sudden, once again, to let him know that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had said, and that I knew as to just what it was that he was even talking about right at this very moment in time once again, as I saw that every one that was in fact all around me right at this very moment in time any ways, was in fact doing the same thing that I was once again.
It was clear that even my father knew as to just what it was that they were talking about, as I had forgot to even tell him about the biker gang that had come after me and Kristin up in the mountains, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It was clear how ever that he did in fact know as to just what it was that they were talking about how ever, as I began to start to replay what it was that must have happened when he was with Kristin in what ever city it was that he had in fact been in.
He must have been near the biker gang, and Kristin must have stopped him, as they must have been looking for her if I had to guess, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I just began to start to calm my self down quite a bit, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that he had told her as to just where it was that I was staying at, as he had trusted her to go and save me.
The bikers must have not found him, but it was clear that they were in fact chasing Kristin, as I did my best to try to stop thinking about all of that once again, as it was now making sense to me at this point in time finally, and it kind of felt like that was that, and that there was nothing else that it felt like I should be thinking on at all right at this very moment in time either, as I kind of just dipped my head quite a bit low to the ground all of the sudden, as I just kept on walking with the entire group down the road.
As I continued to head over with all of them, that was when all of the sudden, much to my annoyance, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of my father, as it was clear that he was speaking back to all of them, and it was clear that he had some questions as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, as it seemed like he always did, as I some times did in fact kind of wish that he would just shut up, and that he would just keep him self calm, so that we could get through the situations like these that we were even in right at this very moment in time any ways, none the less.
I grunted quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to lift my head up all of the sudden, as I looked at my father right in to his eyes, as I saw that he had his head tilted over towards all of the others, as it was clear that he was a little bit lost about some thing for some odd reason or another, that did not seem to make all too much sense to me either if I was going to be for real with my self once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on once again, long before now.
As I seemed to just stare off in to the darkness of the face of my father, I then all of the sudden began to start to see that my father did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to all of the guys that were all around us right at this very moment in time any ways, as it was clear that he was trying to make sure that they all were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was about to say to them all once again, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I kind of felt like possibly could all at the exact same time as well, though it was quite a bit hard if I was going to be for real with my self too, as I kind of felt like I just wanted to go on ahead and get all of this started, father than sit here and ask a whole bunch of questions. I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self all at once, as I saw that all of the men that were with us right now did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to my father, to let him know that they all were in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to go on ahead and say to all of them.
It was clear that it had in fact made my father feel quite a bit better at the very least, as he just then all of the sudden did in fact do as to just what it was that he was even planning on doing long before hand once again, as he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak to all of the guys that were with us right now, now that it knew that we were all beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that he was even about to say, or what ever it was that he was even about to ask the guys as well.
"So... The biker gang that you were talking about? That was the group that was going after Kristin when it was that you guys had taken me to the prison?" He asked all of them, as he made sure that they were all in fact getting as to just what it was that he was getting at, and it was clear that my father was just trying to make sure that he was thinking of the exact same group that he felt like they were talking about right at this very moment in time any ways, none the less.
I kind of rolled my eyes a bit over towards my father for the fact that it kind of felt like he was being quite a bit stupid if I was going to be for real with my self right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear that the biker gang that they were in fact talking about, was in fact the biker gang that was in fact going after Kristin, as I doubt that there were multiple different biker gangs that lived all around this area.
Though, perhaps they could in fact be split in to some separate groups for all that I knew, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self how ever, as I just did my best to get my mind, and my thoughts off all of that other stuff, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I knew that the question that my father had just asked, was soon to be answered in just a few moments in the very first place any ways.
I saw that the dudes that were all with us right now all seemed to have quite a bit of an embarrassed look on their face for some odd reason or another right at this very moment in time too, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit at that, as I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on with all of them right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I wondered if they had got in to some trouble with the biker gang, and perhaps it had been their own fault at that, as well.
Though, the more that I began to start to think on all of that, and I began to start to remember the fact that my father had in fact brought up the name of Kristin, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just what it was that was going on right now, and just why it was that every one was in fact acting the way that they were right at this very moment in time as well, in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and get my mind, and my focus more on to the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I saw that they were all looking at each other right now.
I tilted my head quite a bit, all at once, as I still felt like I could not help but to be quite a bit confused as to just what it was that was going on right now, as I saw that from the corner of my eyes, that it was clear that my father was kind of thinking the exact same sort of way that I even was right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear that the both of us did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on with every one right at this very moment in time any ways.
Anderson how ever, seemed to be the one that began to start to step forward all of the sudden, as it kind of seemed like he was the only one that had a single pair of balls right at this very moment in time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on before hand once again, as in the end, I then did in fact see that Anderson thankfully, and finally, did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to me and my father all at once, to let us know that he was about to speak to us, and explain it all to us.
I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of relief all at once to my self, as I did in fact feel quite a bit better now as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I had seen what it was that Anderson had just done, as I saw my father nod back to him all at the exact same time as well, as I then did the exact same thing that my father had done, as I let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to say to me any ways.
Anderson seemed to just be staring at me and my father with quite a bit of blank look in his face for quite a bit of some time, as if he did not have a single clue as to just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, but in the end, he did in fact finally go through with what it was that he was about to do before hand, as he did in fact finally begin to start to speak to me and my father, as the both of us did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"We aren't allowed to say her name... So be careful he you say that to..."