Chapter 22: We Are Here

It felt like it had been hell for me if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I thought that I had been in good shape, and that I had in fact been ready for some thing such as this, but it was clear to me that I had been wrong with just what it was that I had thought, as I could tell that it was even harder for my dad, as I knew that he was in no means bad condition what so ever, but it was not like he went hiking every single day, such as it was that we had used to do.
No... This had been bad, as it had just been none stop walking over the last few days, that felt like it was never going to end, no matter how much it felt like it was that Anderson had in fact told us that we were going to be where it was that we needed to be at, at the end of the day, it just did not seem to be true what so ever, at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, once again.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the fact that it felt like had to do with me needing to just stop.
But we had just kept on going, and it felt like the day just seemed to go longer and longer the more and more that I did in fact make it through out the day, as I just began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of that once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to all of the sudden go and grab my can of water from the back of the bag, as I began to just start to drink out of it, all at the exact same time as well, as it felt like I could not stop.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, once it was that I had stopped sipping from the bottle, all at the exact same time as well, which had got the attention of Cody on to me all of the sudden, as I saw him sort of tilt his head over to me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other shit that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again.
Cody seemed to roll his eyes a bit towards me, which I was not all too bothered by at this point, as I just kind of ignored him, and I just began to start to keep on going with where it was that I had been going long before now, which of course was the fact that I was following Martin all the way up at the front, right at this very moment in time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do if I was not going to lie to my self right now, as I wondered when it was that we were going to stop and have a bit of a break, or when it was that we were going to stop for the night, though it still did not seem like the sun was yet falling down in to the horizon at all right at this very moment in time as well, sadly enough, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking at all right now, if I was going to be for real with my self, as I kind of just shook my head quite a bit to my self all of the sudden, as I just kept on going on with what it was that I had in fact even been doing in the very first place any ways, once again, which was keeping my eyes, and keeping my mind focused on the fact as to the need for me to follow the rest of every one else.
I caught up with my father, as I felt like I did not want to be walking beside Cody for any longer, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to stare at my father, right in to his eyes all of the sudden, as soon as it was that I had in fact caught up to him, which I could tell did in fact confuse my father quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again.
As I stared at him for just a little bit longer, it was clear that he had in fact seen me staring at him, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that my father did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and turn his head over to me, and nod to me all of the sudden, to let me know at the very least, that it was clear that he knew that I was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to him, and that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I was even about to go on right on ahead and say to him in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less.
I just kind of shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, for some odd reason or another, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak to my father, now that it was that I did in fact begin to start to realize that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, once again.
"When do you think this day is going to end... I kind of regret ever wanting to go on this mission now... I didn't know we were going to walk across the entire country..." I said to him, as I felt a bit weird saying to fact like country was the fact that there was still a country around still, right at this very moment in time, and that there was still some kind of government that was in fact taking care of the system right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of that other shit once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and begin to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I even needed to be doing right at this very moment in time any ways, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, right at this very moment in time too, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even wrong with me right now, as I kind of felt like I was being quite a bit of a pussy right at this very moment in time too, if I was going to be for real with my self, as I felt like I needed to wake my self up a bit right at this very moment in time too, as I felt like I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me right at this very moment in time as well, never the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could still, as I seemed to all of the sudden about to get my head, and I was about to get my eyes all of the sudden, on to just what it was that was in front of me right at this very moment in time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and turn my head back to my father.
That was of course due to the fact that I had seen him nod back as a bit of a response to me from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well none the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other shit that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as it was clear that my father was in fact letting me know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
As I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to turn my head back over to my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had in fact once again had my mind on before now, as I felt like I was going crazy right now, if I was going to be for real with my self, as I knew that my mind was in quite a bit of a different realm, right at this very moment in time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I then all of sudden did in fact go right on ahead and start to nod back to my father, all at the exact same time as well, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to go on ahead and start to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again, at that, never the less.
Once it was that my father had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, that was when it was clear that he felt like it was safe to go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to him that it was safe for him to go on ahead and do as such a thing like that, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again.
"Yeah... I feel the same way too... But this is our only way of proving that we can be good for this place... This place is a lot better than living in the mountains... There are people here..." He said, as I knew that he was not at all talking about where it was that we were even at right at this very moment in time any ways, which of course just so happened to be the fact that we were on some sort of side road right at this very moment in time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other shit that I had been thinking on once again.
I felt like a bit of an idiot at first, as I knew that he was in fact talking about the prison, and I knew that he was in fact right with what it was that he had in fact just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that we just had to keep on fighting through all of this, as I knew that we did in fact have to prove a little bit of some thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self all of the sudden, once again.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me right at this very moment in time as well, as I just kind of shook my head quite a bit to my self all at once, as I still kind of felt like I was not all too sure about the prison at all right at this very moment in time either, as I felt like I needed to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
I felt like the best way to do that right now, was to just go on ahead and head past my father right now, and that I should get my mind, and my focus on to just what else it was that was even going on right in front of me right at this very moment in time as well, which of course had to do with the fact that I could hear the voices of Anderson and Donald, as it was clear that they were having a bit of a back and forth conversation right at this very moment in time too.
I kind of felt like it was funny when ever it was that the both of them did in fact speak to one another, as I knew that the both of them were not all too smart what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I just kind of rolled my eyes a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to roll up on them, all at the exact same time as well, once again, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact drew close to the both of them, that was when it was clear that the person that was in fact speaking right at this very moment in time as well, was of course Donald, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well,   none the less, as I just seemed to stare at the guy, as he was seeming to stare at Anderson, right at this very moment in time too, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to hear him start to continue to speak to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self all at once, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to Anderson, all at the exact same time too.
"Nah bro... These guys are not some thing to be fucked with... We got to be careful with them... Not sure why Harold would bring the both of those other 2 on a mission like this one... They have no idea what they are doing..." He said to Anderson, as I knew as to just who it was that he was even talking about right at this very moment in time as well, as I did in fact realize that he was talking about me and my father, as I was kind of upset a bit as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time as well.
I opened my mouth as if I was about to say some thing, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like I should at first, but in the end, I kind of thought twice on just what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that he was in fact talking about the biker gang, all at the exact same time as well, and the fact that it was quite a bit dangerous, as I knew that it was more than likely a terrible idea for me and my father to say a single word during any of just what it was that was even about to go in the very first place any ways, none the less, once again.
I then all of the sudden just decided to keep my mouth shut, as I kind of shivered a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other shit, as I then all of the sudden kind of just began to start to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I just did my best to try to keep my self off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I kind of just shook my head quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, and I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus more on the fact that felt like had to do with the fact that I knew that I needed to calm my self down, and that I needed to get my mind, and I needed to get my focus on the fact that we just needed to keep on going, as I had already been freaked out about the biker gang as it was already, as I knew that did not seem to help justify things at all.
I just kind of shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of the other person that was of course involved in this conversation right at this very moment in time too, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus more on the fact that it kind of felt like had to do with Anderson speaking, even though I knew that I had no business kind of spying on this conversation at all right now.
I seemed to look over to Anderson, all at the exact same time too, once again, as I saw that he did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and start to speak back to Donald all of the sudden, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say back to him as a bit of a response, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Harold is trying to make it hard on them... He doesn't like London as it is... We will be fine... Just let me and the twins do the talking..." He said back to Donald, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, as that kind of still felt like it did not seem to make things feel all too better to me what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, once again, never the less, at that.
I seemed to stare out in to the darkness for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, as I had quite a  bit of a lot of thoughts that felt like were in fact going on through my head right at this very moment in time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I knew that I needed to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well , at that, as I just began to start to get my mind on the fact as to just why it was that was even the case in the very first place any ways, as I began to start to remember what it was that had in fact happened when we had first got to the prison.
I knew it was my fault, even though I had not really known as to just what it was that was even going on at that very moment in time any ways, I still knew that I was guilty for what it was that I had in fact said, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. I knew that I was quite a bit of an idiot for it, as I should have known not to push a guy who was quite a bit bigger, and he was in fact quite a bit stronger than me, all at the exact same time too.
I just kind of grunted a bit to my self all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of some one else who began to start to speak all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, from right in front of all of us, as I then all of the sudden began to start to realize that it was the voice of Martin who had spoken, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he also had stopped him self on the spot, all at the exact same time too, for some odd reason or another.
I kind of tilted my head a bit to my self all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, once again, as Martin seemed to realize that he had to attention of every one on him right now, as he then all of the sudden nodded a bit to him self, all at the exact same time too, as he then began to start to continue to speak to us all, as I did in fact begin to start to continue to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright every one... We are here..."