𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

no authors note

--- 

They had explained the whole imprinting process, and after a few more outbursts and KC drooling over Leah, it was starting to get dark. After a call from Charlie telling Bella to head on home with KC, they were out. KC may have had to run a ways to get out of there, which was probably the most running she had done since middle school when that bitch was chasing her with a snake in her hands. 

Dumbass should have watched herself, considering the snake turned right back around and bit her in the ass. Literally. 

It had been a long day. Way too long for KC to handle. I mean, she just got there yesterday and already had two idiots stuck up her ass. It would typically take around a week, 3 days if she tried, to have people obsessed with her so quickly. Which was probably why it scared the living shit out of her to see two overly muscular teenagers outside her window when she finally got home.

KC had pulled out a bunch of snacks from the kitchen and dragged them to her room after giving Charlie a goodnight kiss on his cheek. She pulled out her laptop and logged in to Netflix, and as she was scrolling through to find a good movie (maybe one with young Johnny Depp, goddamn that man is fine as fuck), a thud from outside her window was heard. KC jumped from her bed and grabbed the scissors in the nightstand by her bed. 

You never know when you might have to stab a bitch. 

She inched her way over to her window and as she finally stood in front of it, two faces pressed into the window and fell right in. 

Shit, maybe I should start locking it. Then again, I never thought someone would climb all the fuckin way up here to get in. Like what the fuck?

"Get the fuck off me, fatass!"

"Fatass? This is pure muscle, fuckface!"

KC stared at the bickering duo in shock before opening her mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing? How the hell did you even manage to get up here?"

The two quickly stood, towering over the girl, looking at her with puppy eyes.

Shit, they really are puppies, aren't they?

"I wanted to see-"

"We just- I-"

They spoke at the same time before glaring at one another and trying again.

"I just-" "He didn't"

"Okay, you know what? I don't want to know. I don't give a shit. Either shut the fuck up and let me thirst over Johnny Depp while stuffing my face or get the fuck out." KC spoke with a straight face, turning back towards her bed and setting the scissors back in their drawer before throwing herself onto the bed and continuing her search.

Paul and Jacob looked at each other, silently having a conversation, before making their way towards their imprint. 

"Why thirst over him when I'm right here, sweetheart."

"I know damn well you did not just compare yourself to my king. Get the fuck out right now, you disgrace to humanity."

✩✧✩