𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

As it would turn out, KC had first and second period with Angela.

She liked the girl. She was sweet, and she even laughed when KC asked if their History teacher was a 'Butthole Surfer.'

Then again, so did the whole class. Especially when the teacher said, and I quote, "Oh yeah. Have been since 1989. They sure did tear it up."

Not even halfway through her first day, and KC was already on the Cullen's popularity level.

Okay, maybe a bit higher.

Not that it really mattered to the girl, who was focused on finding the best escape routes for when she inevitably skips school (to do literally anything other than sitting in class and learning useless shit never to be used again in the real world).

Popularity in Highschool held no value to KC whatsoever. It wouldn't matter out in the real world, so why should it matter now? When you're getting interviewed for jobs, you're not going to be asked how many friends you had or who the biggest freak of the school was, so why bother anyways?

KC just didn't give a fuck.

Which is probably what got her into this situation.

"Um, hello? What, are you deaf or something? I said that's my spot." The blonde spoke, bringing KC back from her internal stew of thoughts.

Lauren Mallory. Blonde, bitchy, and basic. The holy Trinity of Highschool mean girls.

"Oh really? I had no idea," KC paused, letting Lauren have one calm moment before continuing, "that I was supposed to give a fuck."

The Mallory girl spluttered, face turning red as more students began to fill the mostly empty cafeteria.

"Who do you think you are?! You haven't even been here one day but you think you can do whatever you want, talk to whoever you want in any way?" At this point, Lauren was shouting at a rather unbothered KC as everyone around them not so covertly stared.

KC shrugged, "Basically, yeah."

Lauren's face turned an ugly purple.

"Is there a problem?"

The cheery voice of Alice Cullen broke through the tense yet amusing atmosphere, causing Lauren to quickly spin on her heels to look at the small girl.

"Oh hey! I remember you from this morning. Yeah, I like you. Maybe you could date my cousin instead. You're very up there happy. Bella could use somma that." KC speaks, turning back to her packed lunch because KC refused to eat school lunches. To her reasoning, "fuck school lunches, they taste like absolute shit," and she ended up backing a shit ton of snacks in a small zipped up lunch bag.

Rather than most expected, Alice laughs, covering her mouth with her hand as the boy behind her- Jasper, KC recalls- scoffs amusedly. Alice slides into the seat next to her, Jasper following close behind. "Well, that wouldn't really work out, considering I have a boyfriend and all."

KC squints her eyes, looking between the two before speaking, "You and him, huh? Yeah. Pretty obvious I guess. That boy is whipped."

Alice actually  snorts at that, turning towards Jasper, who now has let out a real laugh, causing most to turn in shock.

She shoves a goldfish into her mouth, ignoring the way Lauren looks between the three, absolutely gobsmacked (fav word currently). Lauren sputters for a few moments, not truly sure what to do, before deciding to just find somewhere else to sit.

By the time that Edward and Bella arrive to the table, most are staring in wonder as KC has continues to make few small chuckles come from the typical stoic, constipated looking Jasper.

"Oh great, here comes my cousin and her pet creep." KC deadpans, watching as Bella takes a seat, Edward staring uncomfortably at the table.

Let the shit show begin.

✩✧✩

mostly a filler, waiting for time off school for the good stuff
Y'all are all amazing love you bye <3