Flow Of Time

Warnings flashes more intense than before. The system can't handle the impact Parvati will do to Alice, it will result in disability or even death.

 The system can't handle the impact Parvati will do to Alice, it will result in disability or even death

Alice turn off safety protocol in her white dress.Blizzard comes more hasty than before. The battlefield is shrouded in darkness.

It become a game of hide and seek.But this time, the one who hides is the predator.

Rotor sound can be heard.

It signify Parvati rolling attacks."It's coming...the right side!", Parvati roll towards Alice. Alice dodges it.

Parvati's roll cut through the dark

Parvati's roll cut through the dark.But it doesn't over yet, the roll locks on Alice. All she can do now is run.

But she doesn't. Running is a 'no' for her prides. Instead, she open her inventory. A great sword come out.She parry the rolls.

Alice flinched, the great sword launch from her hands.

"Even the 'S' rank Valkrie having a hard time with Parvati. What a mere 'B' rank can do?", Otto ridicule.

"Grr... I'll show you, just who is the hunter here!", Alice pick up another great sword out.

"Come, PARVATI!", she shout. Parvati summons hundreds of ice slab in the clear sky. "R-RAAWWR!", the slab launch like rain.

"Ha! I can do that too!", she overused her inventory.It makes the inventory jams with orders.

Because of that, the clogged orders launch straight up like a machine gun.

She open her arms, "This is

She open her arms, "This is... my Gates of Babylon!".Alice finds a way to abuse her inventory system.

The impact make a good fireworks show.

"You-you're cheating!", Otto takes the test seriously. "Using my brain isn't cheating, it's a test.", digging her grave is just her hobby now.

Parvati, now desperate decides to use roll attacks again."Now, pheasants..."Parvati roll closely to Alice."Let me show you how I can abuse my body too...", Parvati attacks touched her.

Alice dodge a little to the left.
Time Fracture happens.
She change her trajectory to the right.
Time Fracture happens again, but this time it triggers a Shock wave.

Parvati stops midair.