Changing The Future

"Oho~what do we have here?", Theresa joins the battle!

Theresa, Kiana, Mei and Bronya return. They watch as Alice and Otto are on their knee. Alice dress still full of blood.

"Now tell me, is it fun?~".Otto looks at Alice asking help. Alice looks back, "... Yes...".The pressure... asian mom is real.

Himeko isn't satisfied. Suddenly, Alice stand up. She reach her hand to Otto with a devious smile.

"Let's make a deal

"Let's make a deal...", Alice recites back what Otto has said. Otto ask back with sweat all over, "What deal?". In his head, he wonder what she up to.

"There is someone name Wendy.", Himeko and Otto speechless. "H-how?, how did you know that too?", Theresa panicked.

"Are there leaks of us?", ask Theresa

"Are there leaks of us?", ask Theresa. "... Not yet I guess -", "Not yet?!". Alice get dragged into the office.

"Now, where were we?", Theresa and Otto sit in front of Alice. All the other are outside,it's quiet.

"I want her, Wendy...",Otto snickers. "So that's what you want the entire time. What will you do if I approve?". Theresa prepared to smack Alice.

"... She will be my moneybags machine...", Alice lean forward.
"..."
"..."
"There must be something wrong with her brain..."

"I agree..."
"Wait, why do we come to that again?", Theresa pats Alice.
"There there you poor child."
"Grr, you promise!", Alice throw tantrum at Otto.

"Oh, there's a way...", Otto suggest.
"Now we're both agree on our terms."

"But you never tell me yours?", Alice nods in agreement."Sure, why not?".
"... You're not going to ask?", Alice tilt her head in confusion.

"Theresa, please protect this child."
"Already, gramps.", Otto gaze with affection.

"First, let's meet Wendy, can we?!"
("That's right, she was important to the plot. I'll use her..."), Alice smirks.

Theresa scratches her hair,"Wait,have I forgotten something?".