AUTHOR's NOTE

Our beloved friend, Shelly, has returned. If you read my previous work, "Before It's Too Late," you would understand why she deserves such a title. 

In Avery's story, Shelly is a standout character, a fiercely loyal friend we all wish to have. She was witty, strong, and a protector. However, I must admit that while writing about her as a feisty and quick-witted friend was easy, creating her life story was challenging. 

This made me realize that Shelly was just like any of us; beneath her humorous and assertive exterior, she had a life full of struggles and inspirations.

Also, please check my other stories:

Before It's Too Late

Avery gave her heart to a man who promised her forever. However, she decided to stay or leave when he broke her trust.

Keep Bleeding Love

Can two individuals from vastly different backgrounds find love despite the challenges of their troubled pasts? Will their shared experiences bring them closer together or drive them apart?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/254158635-keep-bleeding-love

Fate finds Destiny

Fate discovered that her parents had arranged her marriage to a stranger, prompting her to depart from New York with a firm determination to alter her destiny. She hoped to find her soulmate, her true love, in a faraway place.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/250499689-fate-finds-destiny

My Dreamland Oppa

Mara, an ordinary person, is struggling with a difficult decision. Should she continue living a solitary life or take a chance and open her heart to a celebrity she met unexpectedly while experiencing a moment of serendipity? All she wants is to heal her broken heart.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/244854003-my-dreamland-oppa

***