03.

" 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 "

𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐗𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌[𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍]

𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐗𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌
[𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍]

𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐊 finishing up the last of her paperwork for the night.It was around 11:30 pm and the only people left in the office were herself and her intern , 𝐈𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢.

She had asked Ilani to stay late working around the office to "assist" her with all the work she intended to finish , but truly there was another reason she kept her around so late.

Apparently there was a rumor going around that Ilani and Dejanae would "mess around" on the job, even though Dejanae had a "girlfriend". How childish of some damn adults , is what she'd think to herself.Who in their right mind would make up something so stupid? In all reality, Dejanae was single and she wanted Ilani. Since they've met , she'd try nothing but to get the younger girl's attention.She craved her and her touch 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲..but because of rumors, she thought she scared the girl off unintentionally.

Dejanae was never the type to chase, because the women always came to her.But best believe if she wanted something or 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞, she was going to get it.She knew she'd have to fix the issue now, or she'd never get her chances at what she wanted.So why not get it at the place it started in?

Dejanae looked down at herself, fixing her clothes over.She had on a pair of black slacks with a button down black shirt, along with her Black Cat 4's and her curly hair was slicked in a ponytail.She smiled at herself in the mini mirror sitting on her desk , her  blue braces staring back at her.She took in her own appearance for a minute, not even realizing that Ilani was standing at her door.

Ilani looked at Dejanae herself before speaking, she licked her lips smiling.She already knew what she was up to, which was why she even agreed to stay late at work with her.She wanted exactly what Dejanae wanted,but more.

" Ms.Carter it's getting late, don't you think we should clock out for tonight? " She rasped, trying to hold herself together.

Dejanae turned to face her intern almost startled , she took a deep breath before speaking.

" Shit , your right.. you can get your things and leave but I need to address something with you first..it's about what I heard ." She motioned for Ilani to come sit down in the chair in front of her desk.

Ilani quickly came and sat down, checking her appearance before locking eyes with her boss.They looked at each other for a minute in complete silence before Ilani broke the ice.

"I know why you asked me to stay here later than usual...this game we play can't continue forever my love." She got up from the chair and made her way to the other side of the desk , standing directly in front of Dejanae.

" What are yo- " was all Dejanae managed to say before her neck connected with Ilani's hand.She gasped as the younger girl rubbed against her, instantly making her wet.

Ilani pulled the girl closer , licking against her skin while speaking.She could feel the girl's breathing change , as if she'd already hit her spot.

" I can tell how much you want me to touch you and I'll give you what you want...but by my rules only.." She smiled watching the girl nod in compliance.

"Strip, I wanna see what's mine." She spoke clearly letting go of the older girl's neck.She licked her lips eyeing the girl up and down as she was completely naked.Her petite frame had plenty of curves.Her small breast sat perfectly on her chest and so did her butt, which was perfectly round.

Ilani then grabbed Dejanae, smashing her lips into hers.Their tongues fought for dominance but eventually Ilani won.She rubbed on the girl's ass as she kissed her, feeling her moan into the kiss.She then moved on to her neck, leaving love marks on every visible area of her soft skin.Her hand left red marks on the girl's ass as she smacked it continuously.

" ohh mm lani..." was all Dejanae could say, as she watched the younger girl move down on her body.She took her time playing with both of her breast, taking each nipple in her mouth and sucking it thoroughly before moving to the next.She locked eyes with Lani as she left more love marks along her stomach too,as well as between her thighs.

Ilani smacked Dejanae's thigh, hearing her whimper as she opened her legs.Ilani grinned seeing how wet she was.She took a long lick from her soaked core making sure she held her legs in place.

" f-fuck Ilani !" Dejanae moaned as she felt Ilani's cold tongue licking against her clit.She licked back and forth, wrapping her tongue around her now swollen bud and began to suck on it, she watched as Dejanae made faces squirming on top of the desk.

"Mm you so wet baby, good girl.." She spoke as she sucked faster on Dejanae's clit, before adding two fingers inside of her.She pumped back and forth at a steady pace locking eyes with Nae.

" ohh s-shit baby! " Dejanae threw her head back as her moans filled the room.Her body jerked as she felt herself tighten around Ilani's fingers.

" L-Lani shittt I-I wanna c-cum !" She squealed as Ilani added a third finger, now pumping them deeper.She twisted and spread them inside of her, making sure to hit her spot.Dejanae's body shook as she began to squirt on Ilani's face.

" F-fuck I can't I can't! " She whined as she tried to move away from Ilani.That only resulted in her being pulled back , and Ilani going even harder.She groaned as her back arched off the desk.

"Don't fucking move, you cum when I want you too..you're 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭." Ilani rasped as she pressed on Dejanae's stomach.She was now sucking the soul out of the girl and she watched as she begged and pleaded for a release.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry- p-please just let me cum! " Dejanae was now forming tears in her eyes.Her mouth was open, but no moan could be heard from her.

"Tell me...what are you to me princess?" Ilani mumbled as she watched the girl barely keep her composure.

"I'm y-your dirty little slut ! This your pussy d-daddy!" Dejanae whined as more tears left her eyes.She looked down at Ilani who only nodded back at her.

"such a nasty pathetic bitch, cum for me princess." was all it took as Dejanae's cum filled Ilani's mouth and covered her face.Ilani swallowed, swiping the rest of the cum off her face with her fingers and sticking them in Dejanae's mouth.She watched as she sucked her clean.She smiled at the girl giving her once last sloppy kiss.

" Now about 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝..."

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

-This chapter is so long so sorry for that. (1179 words.)😭

-thoughts?

-Suggestions?

-vote and comment baes ♡︎.