07.

" 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐈 ? "

𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐗𝐅𝐄𝐌
[ 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘 ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 to drag itself along, something of a gloomy and lugubrious setting.The heavy rain poured against the windows of the two story home, the splish-splash of tiny droplets humming a soothing tune.Typically the day would be nothing short of sweet lovings but today was different.

Almost two days now, the young woman deeply desired the presence of her lover.She wasn't gone gone, but the argument that stirred between them was more than enough to send one packing.Like most of their bickering it was over nothing, but both of them remained stubborn as ever.Neither wanted to apologize first but it was painfully clear that they craved each other's attention once again.

She sat at her vanity desolate, listening to the sound of rain engrave itself in her mind.The soft songs of Summer Walker played from her phone as she continued to curl the jet black hair flowing down her back.She hadn't got dolled up in a while, she planned to go for drinks with her friends.

Only though her desire wasn't to go out, reconnect or have a time with anyone but her own partner.Pushing up the last curl in her hair, she unplugged the curling iron.She stood from her vanity sighing as she framed herself and her outfit.She wore a red dress, it held a deep wine color.It was short and sort of skin tight, the hem of her ass barely being covered and her tummy poking lightly directly under her large breast.

As she went to go grab her shoes, her phone rang displaying her best friend's face across the call screen.She sighed briefly knowing she definitely needed something to take her mind off the stress.Once she picked up she was met with a optimistic voice.

" Bitch, she come home yet ? " She rolled her eyes and chuckled at her best friends banter.

" No Asia she ain't come home yet..do you have a home to go to ? " replying smartly was her favorite pastime.

" Ima let that slide since you bitchless right na, but seriously why haven't you called her ? "

" Because..clearly she don't wanna talk. " Tania huffed putting on her shoes.

" Girl that's yo wife! use yo words and communicate " Asia face palmed herself on the other line, having a halfway stupid friend was such a job.

" hell no! she walked out on me dammit.If she wanted to fix shit she'd be here " Tania raised her voice feeling irritation rub against her nerves.She hated admitting she wasn't right.

" plus, who would let a careless argument drive them away from home ? that's such bullshit even for me. "

Asia scoffed, " well usually when someone has a habit of making something out of nothing, shit gets pretty stressful idiot! "

" Why would anyone continue to let someone throw things in their face without warning? that's foul as hell. " Asia continued as the other end of the line went silent.

Tania only grumbled under her breath, her best friend was right like most times.She sat on her bed motionless, rolling her eyes listening to her friend speak.She was completely over the conversation and desperately wanted it to end.