Chapter 14

Crouch, young man!

In the face of Lin Yuan's voluntary offer, Lao Zhou's eyes are as strange as others. With his mouth slightly open, he forgot to respond for a moment. All over his body, only his brain is still operating instinctively -

is he just counting money?

He's just going to give the singer 0.5?

It's definitely not the percentage of the famous singers. It's 0.5% of 20%. It's a typical tool price. Generally, only small singers or new talents are willing to accept songs with such a low percentage

No, no!

What am I thinking?

Zhou tried to control his divergent thinking and slightly twitching corners of his mouth.

He coughed gently and deliberated his words: "well, it's good for young people to have momentum, but our list is not something that ordinary newcomers can cope with. Of course, Lin Yuan, you are not ordinary newcomers, but we still need to brainstorm. In this way, you can send me the sample within a month, and so are other people on the tenth floor. Everyone must hand in a sample 。”

Lin Yuan's enthusiasm can not be attacked.

When everyone was crying, Lin Yuan could take the initiative to take on the task of high degree of difficulty in the composition department, which was an encouraging behavior. Therefore, Lao Zhou could not say anything critical.

As for today's conversation between Lin Yuan and Zheng Jing in the crowd, Lao Zhou naturally knows about it, but he will not blame Lin Yuan for it.

Because Lao Zhou is very familiar with several Qu dads in the company.

Every character at the level of Qu father has a very strange personality.

For example, Zheng Jing, a woman who is clearly a composer at the level of father of music, does not compose music very much on weekdays. Instead, she is crazy about painting and has held a personal painting exhibition at her own expense -

as if composing music is only her sideline.

Although Lin Yuan is not Qu dad, his personality so far is no different from those Qu dads.

So Lao Zhou is not surprised.

It's just that this new man who doesn't play according to common sense and has personality similar to many Qu dads will be so active. Is it because of his creative passion or the stimulation of five million yuan?

It's suspicious what you think.

Of course, although composing music is for art, most people work for money after all, which is understandable.

However.

Lin Yuan took out a calculator at the meeting to calculate the score, which is probably the first time in the history of xingmang music department.

Not only old Zhou.

All the people in the conference room are full of slots at the moment, but they don't know where to start.

In particular, Wu Yong and Zheng Han around Lin Yuan are even more confused.

Thinking of Lin Yuan's way of chatting with Zheng Jing in a large group today, we finally come to a conclusion:

does a gifted youth envy fish?

This is an iron fool.

On this thought, Lin Yuan seems to have become lovely?