transmigrated

when hashika came to.

he was already lying in his krib.
when he looked up he saw a gorgeouse woman in front of him.
and a gorgeouse man beside her.

but the gaze hashika gets from them wasn't the gaze a parents would give to their own child.
instead it was the gaze of indifference.
as if the one in the krib wasn't their child but a stranger.

the man then open his mouth and named me song hashika.

when hashika heard that his name has a song on it he widened his eyes in shock!?

that's because the name song hashika has is the same as that trashy novel that he read!

the reasoned why hashika remembered it is because the author wrote his name as a cannon fodder villain.
the reason why the author did that , is because hashika kept saying that his novels are boring and that it doesn't make sense.
so the author got angry and ask for his name. then wrote him in his novel as a cannon fodder villain.

mrs song saw that he isn't moving and thought that he is stupid.
so she shows her distaine on her face.

whe hashika saw the distaine on her face he instantly don't like her.
in fact he didn't even like the father nor the mother.

the reason for that is actually simple.

the reason why the orignal hashika turned out the way he is in the novel. is actually not all his fault.
his parents poisoned his mind with thought like he is above eveyone.
and they even killed mortals for no reason in front of him.
as a result the original grow's up watching his parents killing mortals many times, that he thought it was normal.
as a result he killed people without a bat of an eye.

and the thing that makes it even worse is when he learns that he has heavenly spiritual veins.
but instead of cultivating he started looking down on cultivators who don't have heavenly spiritual veins.

so cultivators started hating him as well as mortals.
so his end was quite miserable when he provoke the protagonist.
and when he died, their was all kind of curses wishing that he would go to hell.

hashika sighed in his heart.

after mrs song and mr. song named him. they left him behind and head out.

'so am the only one here... huuu.'

'i'm hungry' thought hashika

right after he thought that.
the door to the room open again
and a mortal came in while carrying a battle with her.

'it looks like my wet nurse'. thought hashika.