impregnagating pill

after tashika came back from the demesion, he went to see youta.

youta was standing on a platform, supervising the cultivators who were training.

tashika walked towards youta and called out to him.

youta turn towards tashika and bowed down."young master"

"youta" tashika walked towards youta and streach out his hand. youta knew what he meant and pick him up.

although tashika used to be embarresed about being picked up,' he got used to after it happened more than once.
afterall he is a person who adopted fast to situation's and make himself comfortable while doing it.

when the cultivators in the yard saw that tashika was there, they all bowed down towards him in solute.
"young master, what have you come here for" youta ask in an expressionless way.

this guy is always expressionless thought tashika' maybe he as face paralyse.
youta saw the way tashika was looking at him in a blank way, and immediately knew that he was thinking of something strange.
just when he was about to ask.

tashika answered, " i came here to give you a new pill for auction,".
youta was amaze. it has only been 6 months since the young master started learning alchemy, and he has already reach a 5th rank alchemist.

you must know that 5th rank alchemist are already over 60 years old or 70 years olds.
yet the young master can learn alchemy in just 6 months. and the alchemy he learn is differnt but still affective.
usually alchemist only make elixiers but not pills. and the young master can even make some of the pills taste sweet.

after tashika said that he gave the pills to youta."you can take a bottle and the rest for auction."
"young master what kind of pills are these".
youta looked at the pills, but could not tell what kind of pills they are.

tashika tap youta to put him down again and walked away. but before leaving, a clear childish voice came from him."impregnegate pills, it can make men pregnant".

youta: "...."

cultivators: "...."

youta was so dumbfunded that he was speechless.

youta thought : it must be that friend of the young master, that guy is always crying and saying that he wish he can be pregnant.

in fact youta isn't wrong' it was exactely because of that friend that tashika refine such a pill.
tashika still has 2 bottle left after giving away the rest for auctioning.

so he went to go find wang yi.