Chapter 8

Today is the day that Jihyo and Y/N will go to Yewon's school to talk to the principal about what happened. They both got ready, took Yunseo to Y/N's mom and went to Yewon's school. Afterwards they will both head to work, but for whatever reason Jihyo didn't want to go in separate cars so they went with Y/N's.

When they arrived at the school, Yewon went to class while her parents made their way to the principal's office.

"Oh Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Park, please enter." The principal gestured to the seats in front of him. "I'm assuming you're here to talk about what happened with Yewon?"

"Yes. We just want to clarify what happened. We both talked to Yewon and found out the reason why she did it." Jihyo informed.

"Her teacher and I tried to ask the kids what caused them to do this but none of them answered. I'm glad Yewon talked to you."

"Apparently that other kid has been making homophobic comments about us." Jihyo revealed.

"Oh really? We never heard that before. Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yewon told us what happened. You know very well that she isn't a violent kid. What he said must have been something that hurt her feelings badly. We just wanted to tell you in order to find a solution. A five year old kid cannot be homophobic and tell another kid that she will go to hell because she has two mothers. He must have heard it somewhere and I'm quite sure that he heard it from his parents."

"I understand where you're coming from Mrs. Park. I will make sure to talk to his parents about this matter. We will do our best to not let something like this occur again." He assured.

"If this happens again, we're going to have to transer Yewon. We can't have her deal with something like this from such a young age on." Y/N added.

"I understand. We will deal with this immediately."

"We trust you will." Jihyo nodded to herself. "We should go now." She stood up and so did Y/N.

"Thank you for coming to me with this before taking matters into your own hands." He bowed.

"Thank you for listening to us." Y/N thanked him and she and her wife left.

"Can you drive me to work?" Jihyo asked Y/N.

"Hmm this is the second time you're asking it in a short amount of time. Did something happen to your car?"

"No... I just want to see you more that's all." Jihyo stated and the two got into Y/N's car.

"Alright, what happened to your car?"

"The engine is making weird noises but I don't have time to take it to the garage."

"See how well I know you?" Y/N teased.

"You surely do, love." Jihyo kissed her wive's cheek.

"I'll come pick you up when you're done." Y/N informed when she stopped the car in front of Jihyo's workplace.

"It might be late, I need to submit my article tomorrow remember?"

"Oh, that's tomorrow already? How far have you come?" Y/N questioned.

"Well, it would be nice to have another two weeks but I did what I can in this short amount of time. I just need to finish it up so I can submit it tomorrow. I'll just take a cab when I'm done."

"Just call me and I'll come pick you up. It doesn't matter how late it is."

"Love... You should take care of the kids. I'll take a cab and come home." Jihyo assured.

"Alright, call me when you're on your way home, okay?"

"I will." Jihyo pecked Y/N's lips and left the car.