Welcome!

I walk inside and see decorations all over. I look around and see everyone there!

"WELCOME!" They say.

I smile and hug each and every person. When i get  to Kovur, she just glares and ends up shaking my hand. Ug whatever.

Then I see him, Vinnie Hacker. He walks towards me and hugs me. Oh my god, he is so hot, and i can see his 6-pack through his shirt.

"I'm the one who reached out to you" he tells me.

I thank him and start making tiktoks with everyone, of course we instantly go viral and people go  crazy over me joining the hype house. 

I tell everyone I'm going to my room. When i get there i go live and start greeting everyone well i unpack my things. Soon i have 33 million people watching me and I decide to start answering questions.

@user78686433561: did you really join the hype house?

"Yes, yes I did"

@analiselover47: can we see your room?

"Ya sure!" I lift up my phone and turn on my back camera circling my room. I realize Vinnie is standing at the door, and so do the viewers. I pretend like i dont realize and go back to the questions.

@bella_baby: is that vinnie?

@user24263463827: ARE YOU SEEING VINNIE?!

@hypehousefan372: oh my god are you and vinnie dating

"NO, NO TOTALLY NOT!" i yell. But i wish i did i think. Suddenly the chat goes crazy and i hear Vinnie snort. Oh no, did i say that out loud?

I panic and say a quick good bye then turn to face Vinnie. He looks at me and smiles.

"I-" he starts but cant seem to find the right words. 

"What? Just spit it out!" I yell.

"I LIKE YOU!"he yells.

I look at him in surprise. I blush and he smirks.

Then he kisses me.

NEXT CHAPTER SOON! PLEASE VOTE!