Warmth!

Vinnie POV:

She's been out for a week now, they don't think its any serious damage but she needs to stay at the hospital for now. Kouvr has visited a few times. She says she hasn't seen Alex in a while. 

I turn back to look at Analise sleeping there. I suddenly have a terrible day dream. We're swimming in the 10 million dollar pool when she starts flailing. She's drowning but I can't save her. I can't move, I have to watch. I scream out for help but no one comes to help. 

Then she's gone. I snap back into reality and cry. The tears fall down my face and onto her hand. I then grab that same hand and hold it.

*TIME SKIP* 

Kouvr came to visit later in the day, she brought flowers and we talked about her being the surrogate, if Analise makes it. The nurse came to check on her a few times too. I hold her hand the whole time. 

Now I'm here and I'm lying down next to her, still hold her hand. I kiss her forehead and lie back down. Then suddenly, something happens. Analise is warm. Suddenly she opens her eyes.

"NURSE!" I yelled. "NURSE SHE'S AWAKE!" 

A nurse runs in and feels her head. "thank goodness" she mumbles.

They gave her some medicine and left. I kissed her forehead and smiled. I look into her eyes and squeeze her hand.

"Now," she says "lets go home"

Then we heard screaming.....

and gunshots.

NEW CHAPTER SOON! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE! PLEASE VOTE!