Short Story

Title: Past Lover, New Lover
( Seungcheol X Y/N X Joshua)
Song Suggestion: I Choose You By Alessia Cara
Y/L/N - Your Last Name
Y/N - Your Name
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n POV

I woke up and did my morning routine and quickly change into this:

Today is my first day in my new college and I am very nervous today

I walk downstairs and eat my breakfast that mom left for me to eat, after eating breakfast I took my spare key, my purse and walk out of the house, plugging my earphones on while walking to school.

I arrive in my new college and went to their guidance office to get my locker key, class number and schedule.

I knock on the door and heard someone say "come in" before I open the door and walks in.

"You must be the new student?" The principal ask.

"Yes sir, My name is Y/L/N Y/N." I replied.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Y/L/N, here is your schedule, locker key and class number." He said.

I took the brown envelope and thank him before leaving, I walk through the halls looking fo my class when I accidentally bump into someone and almost fall on my butt, but then thankfully the person catches me.

"Are you okay miss?" ??? Ask to me.

I open my eyes and saw a very familiar guy, he helps me to stand up before answering.

"I'm okay, Seungcheol." I replied coldly to him.

"Y/n, come on stop acting like a five years old kid. We're grown ups now, move on." He said to me.

"I already moved on, just didn't expect to see a monster like you in places like this." I back fired to him.

"I'm not a monster babe, at least not yet." He said seductively.

"A very funny joke coming from you, Mr. Choi." I said and then brush him off my way.

I walk and walk until I finally found my class, I knock on the door and the teacher open it, she lead me inside the class and we both stand in the front.

"Class, we have a new student. She just got back from Canada, please introduce yourself." She said.

"Hi everyone, my name is Y/L/N Y/N, I hope we all could get along really well." I said to them.

"Okay Ms. Y/L/N please go and sit beside Mr. Hong, Mr. Hong please raise your hand." She said.

I saw a guy holding up his hand so I walk over to him and sit beside him.