Seventeen Reactions: They regretted cheating on you. Pt. 2

Seungcheol *he went to your place*
"You look so happy without me, as long as you're happy, I'm happy too... I came to say that, please forgive me... Y/n, please... I'm willing to do anything just so you can forgive me... Anything at all, anything you wish just... Forgive me, please? Just don't make me stay away from you... Please?"

Jeonghan *went to your parents house where you are currently at*
"I'm sorry, I know I don't deserve you... I'm so sorry for what I did to you.. will you please forgive me, y/n? Please? I'm begging you... I never meant those words... I never meant to say those to you, I'm so sorry..."

Joshua *met up with you in you twos favorite cafe*
"I hurt you so much.. forgive me y/n.. I'm so sorry.. I don't deserve someone like you but still.. please, forgive me. I will not hurt you again, I promise. I'm not gonna do it again... Just forgive me please? We're gonna start a new one, a new happy and healthy relationship. Please?"

Junhui *accidentally met in a cafe*
"I... I don't really know how to face you.. I... I'm so sorry, y/n. I realized my mistake too late... I'm sorry... Can we at least, talk for a bit.. though this is really random, I just.. I just really want to talk to you again."

Soonyoung *standing outside your house soaking from the rain*
"Please, forgive me. I will never do it again... I'm not going anywhere until you forgive me, y/n. No matter how many times you push me away, I'm still gonna stay here until you find it in your heart how to forgive me... I'm not leaving! No matter what you say I'm not gonna leave!"

Wonwoo *went to your place*
"I hurt you badly... I couldn't stop thinking about you... I realized that, I need you in my life... I'm so sorry y/n... I never meant to hurt you... I'm so sorry for hurting you so much, I shouldn't have done that... I regret it so much, please forgive me."

Woozi *saw you with you laughing with your male friend*
"I'm happy to see you happy, y/n. I hope you forgive me even if I don't deserve your forgiveness."

Dokyeom *he visited you in the hospital*
"No one is like you, y/n. I only love you... When you left me, my whole life got destroyed... Y/n, forgive me. After I heard you got into an accident that night, I couldn't even stop thinking about you... I'm so sorry... Y/n, forgive me..."

Mingyu *saw you with your friend*
"I don't think I can make eye contact with you, y/n... After what I did to you.. I'm sorry for hurting you, please don't come back to me or else I will end up hurting you more... I love you, good bye."

Minghao *in front of your bedroom in your house*
"I'm ready to accept all the pain you give me. You can slap me, you can do anything to me but, please... Forgive me and come back to me, y/n.. my life is miserable without you in it.. please.. I'm begging you..."

Seungkwan *inside your bedroom since your friend called him to talk to you*
"Talk to me please... Don't just stay quiet, I did something wrong to you... Why are you not saying anything to me? Please, sat something... Y/n... I'm sorry... Please, just.. just talk to me... If you want to shout at me... Go ahead... Just... Just talk, please...?"

Vernon *sitting on your sofa beside you while holding your hands*
"I made a huge mistake, I know no one, even you, will ever forgive me.. I was so stupid. I cheated on you and I'm so sorry... Y/n.. can you find it in your heart and be able to forgive me? Y'know... We don't have to try again, just at least I know you've forgiven me.. even if I don't deserve it?"

Dino *kneeling down in front of you in your house*
"Please, y/n. Forgive me for what I've said and done to you... Please, give me one last chance to prove my love for you, please... I'm begging you... I will not do it again, if I did.. I'll accept my faith of losing you for a lifetime already... Just please, just this one last chance and I won't ask for more... Please?"

A/n: 748 words. If it were you, would you forgive them and give them a chance or nah?

 If it were you, would you forgive them and give them a chance or nah?